implanon implant

edited September 2011 in Health
What do yall think of it? I'm having it placed tomorrow, and I'm a bit nervous. Has anyone used it, if so what did ya think of it? Any side affects?

Comments

• No help sorry but i'd like to know too this is what im thinking about getting.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I too don't knw much but wanna cuz I'm also thinkin bout getting that
  • Thank you @mama0811 @mszcastillo & @Mackenzies_mama2010 my Dr gave me some info but it was just basic stuff. Basically she read the pamphlet to me then gave me one and said here's some more info.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah I've had bad luck with pills. Loved the patch but my current insurance won't cover enough of the cost. So my doc said let's do the iud or shot. I refuse to do either of those. So I said nope looks like condoms and she said well there's the implant. And hubby jumped on the band waggon and helped her talk me into it. Now I'm going to the Dr to have this thing stuck in my arm and ill have no help with baby all day cuz he's working. And I have no clue as to how this is gonna go.
  • Yeah I've had bad luck with pills. Loved the patch but my current insurance won't cover enough of the cost. So my doc said let's do the iud or shot. I refuse to do either of those. So I said nope looks like condoms and she said well there's the implant. And hubby jumped on the band waggon and helped her talk me into it. Now I'm going to the Dr to have this thing stuck in my arm and ill have no help with baby all day cuz he's working. And I have no clue as to how this is gonna go.
  • @Momma0811 sorry phone went crazy.