Would it be wired

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Would it be wired to complement someone on there kids behavior? I went out to eat at McDonalds and there where a lot of kids most of them running wild. But there was one women with her 3 kids,they all set down and ate there meals and where just being good. once they where done the older boy helped clear the trash. Would you think it was wired if someone came up to you?

Comments

• Nope I would be proud. My parenta were proud everytime they got a compliment on our behavior. I plan on raising my kid the same way and would be very proud if someone gave me a compliment
  • Probe her for her secret!!! I need it for my 2 year old lol! It would make me feel good to get complimented on it. Go for it!
  • Not at all... itd probably make that mom's day. Go for it!
  • I have a 9yr old son & I am proud & honored when people complement me on his behavior & manners :)
  • Ok she just said thanks and went on.
  • I hate when I see people out with there kids and they let them make a mess all over the place and just leave it for the works to clean up
  • I hate that too!
  • edited September 2011
    Ill admit my boys r wild as can be but they do have manners! I dunno if that makes sense lol but i am one that if my kids make a mess wether its a store or restaurant...etc...believe me i make them pick it up.......oh how i hate clothes shopping with them....they knock alot of clothes off the racks!!! [-X I dont get why they act this way when theyre together but if i am out with only one they act like angels!! O:) and together theyre --> lmao >:-)
  • edited September 2011