36 weeks today :)

So ladies, I haven't been on here in a bit. I'm 36 weeks today. Geez I've been preg all year, literally!
Getting bigger by the day and everyday I just try to stay positive and keep my mind off the stressful things. Also trying to stay busy as I have so much to do. I have to get my son's nursery ready, prepare for my baby shower, pack my hospital bag, and go to lamaze classes (yea I'm late). All before the baby gets here in less than 4 weeks (that is if he's on time, Lord please don't let him be early, might not be ready for him). Oct 6th is D-Day.
Yet with all this going on, I still feel kind of depressed about going through all this alone, even tho I will have my family there, I still feel alone if that makes any sense to anybody or if anyone can relate.

Comments

• Omg girl this is crazy we have the same exact due date and i still have all these things left to do and i am so stressed as well and i am a single mom too you should private message me and we can swap numbers or emails and keep in touch with each and i am here to listen or to talk girl whatever you need bc i understand exactly how you feel right now.
  • Hmm.... i dont have my family with me about this pregnancy. Just me and my bf. I kinda wanted to share this experience with them but it'll never happen.