belly compression bands..

how many of you ladies will be using one after your pregnancy..or did use one?
and what brand did you use?

Comments

• edited September 2011
    :-W
  • I'm using the belly bandit, from target.
  • @cait_septembermommy what belly bandit from target?? I heard someone say something about it but can't find it..
    And I'm using some weird brands lol.. I wear 2 at a time lol, I've lost almost all my belly and 1 isn't tight enough anymore! I bought a top at cato for 9.99 and I bought a full body one from ross idk what brand that one is.. I'm almost 3 weeks pp and have 10lbs to go to get to my pre pregnancy weight! And I just started doing zumba on my kinect yesterday :)
  • I am hopefully I get one for cheap but I haven't started look yet...
  • edited September 2011
    i was gonna get one but never got around to it and now don't want to..but i did buy this tight fat sucker thing they sell at dds discount..which I've seen at fallas and Ross..and i have one of those wraps..like old school tummy suckers?..so ill be wearing those
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy is that the Kourtney Kardashian one?

@lily_glz i saw a couple at burlington..but didnt know if they were any good..i'm gonna go this weekend looking for one..i just wanna have a flatter stomach again..i mean i am consider plus size..but my stomach has always been kinda flat..
  • @Mybabe same here..i saw some online running for like 60 bucks..and i'm like..hell naw i'll use an ace bandage for that..lol

@nameless oh i need to check dd's..i know by just compressing your stomach with like a wrap after the baby a lot of ppl say you lose a lot..
  • yea it seems pretty tight and it was $4.99
    its called seamless shaping cami -marilyn Monroe intimates and the old school tummy tuck thing i got a long time ago at the .99cent store and im packing those one size fits all tank to wear over..so hopefully it helps :)
  • Oh yea it doesn't have to be expensive to work.. even walmart has some full body shaper things, I was gonna get one there at first but my husband hates going to walmart so we got those at the mall
  • I seen one in the work out section @ sears, its by the treadmills I forget who makes it but it was $12 and it had adjustable zippers! I put it on hubby n he was like um babe I kinda need to breathe lmao! N he's a little guy 32 inch waist so idk if it will b big enough for everyone
  • @lily_glz the belly bandit from target is only online. Its the original one...its 45 dollars. You started to work out already? Cause I only have 13 pounds to my pre pregnant weight and I just wanna loose it!

@firstimer no, its the original belly bandit, the kourtney one was more exspensive. But they're both from the same company.
  • They seem so uncomfortable. I hate tight stuff on my stomach cause it makes my belly hurt
  • @cait_septembermommy yup I just started working out.. I have 10lbs til my pre pregnancy weight and just like you I just want it gone! I feel good, plus I've been up and about since my daughter was born (I have a 5yr old) couldn't really rest so I'm pretty much all back to normal minus the stitches.
    @carsons_mommy at first they are a bit uncomfy but after a few days you'll feel weird without it bc its holding everything in.. now when I take it off I feel like my guts are gonna fall out lol