12/09/2011

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
I'm getting induced :-) 2 days befor my dd and im sooooo happy

Comments

• Congrats! \:D/
  • Hey that's my due date :) congrats!!!! :)
  • lucky you. Im due 12/31 and cant wait to ask how soon he will induce. My mil wants to be in the room during delivery and she lives far away. So we going to induce. Is there a reason why you inducing?
  • @angel26 aww it'll soon be here! Yeah its part my choice part my docs... Ive suffered from depression for 8 years so was scared about going past my dd as i am starting to feel down now and I had either a migraine or a stroke!!! Yeah thats right the docs dont really know. Im hopein an guessin more towards migraine but the doc agreed monday just to be safe.
  • @lyndsay1983 Im sorry to hear that. I also suffer with depression. Its hard. I hope it goes fast so you can have your baby. Im not sure how soon I can get induced but I will be talking to my dr about it. I just hope im out of the hospital for christmas. Cuz christmas eve I will be 39 weeks. I hope you feel better.
  • @angel26 thank you :-) I got to the point of self harming and a suicide attempt so deffo dont wanna go down that road again! Speak to your doc asap so you know well in advance what to expect. I'm still praying I go b4 monday lol but she probably wont wanna come out! :-)
  • btw ladies she means 12th September lol
    we do date differently over here!

so jealous :(I'm showing signs of depression, can't walk without crying, and itchy every were and this b¡tch ofa midwife won't even do a sweep till am 7 days over!
    hopefully your lo comes before Monday!
  • Ahhh hahaha yeah 12th sept... Didnt even think about that sorry ladies @samiuk thank you :-)
    Have you seen your doc? What date r u due again? Brain dead at the mo lol! Ask to see your consultant... Thats what I done :-) xx
  • @lyndsay1983 its ok lol
    never seen a consultant(might sound thick lol) only ever seen a mw and pysiotherapist whilst pregnant spoke to a dr about itchiness and how i can't walk and how depressed I'm getting but midwife won't even sweep till am 7 days over and she said something about a gp that's reason why? :S even though at next appointment I'll be 40+2 and he just said its up to mw, I'm due on 19th September xx
  • @samiuk ahh thats a joke! Effin stupid nhs!!! I hope your little bundle comes earlyish then :-) xx