song damning our troops

edited September 2011 in Military moms
Apparently some rap artist came out with a song talking crap about our troops. I just read exchanges will not be selling this artist cds. Who is it n what's going on? My fb is even blowing up about it. Any ladies know what im talking about?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah he's says eff the fbi and eff the troops
  • Well eff him.. a girl at work the other day said she hated military people..I went off! My brother is in korea right now and I really wanted to smack her in her mouth.
  • Ya I found it. What a dumbass. Some people r such tools!
  • I hate that he calls himself Soulja like he is a Soldier or what ever. I agree, tool and looking for ppl to talk about him. Complete d-bag!!!
  • Is this song on youtube? I swear rappers are the most ignorant people EVER. i'll stick to my country songs!
  • @HisMom20 I agree! I think rap messed up society... sorry just my op not wanting to upset anyone who like rap.
  • Mainstream rap artists messed it up. Because they talk about stupid irrelevant stuff.
  • I agree they talk down on 'us' women in general & now our troops who without them Soulja Boy would NOT be rapping so freely!
  • Oh I bet it was him he just sees america isn't taking it. His career is screwed cause of this
  • hes a dumb ass .. thats all i got to say.. im going to find it now.. hmm i wonder if i can.. i think we should all support the troops weather we support the war or not..
  • The song was never taken down.. husband found it yesterday. Its called like the real something... not to sure. And his apology?? B.s. his recent comeback was something along the lines of " if you don't like what I have to say you can suck my big fat black *#@*.... yeah...
  • I'm not going to single people out because of what kind of music they make or like, that's almost as ignorant as saying what Solja Boy said. He is wrong, and he's not genuinely sympathetic about what he's said at all, and he makes that obvious. I like rap music...well some of it. My fiance who passed away in 2008 whom was a soldier wrote and performed a lot of music that is rap. He was completely and utterly brilliant as well as a handful of professional rappers are today. Juan Arce Jr was a rapper, he was not ignorant, however he did fight for our country and he died doing it. What you said really broke my heart. It's not fair to single someone out like that, and it's not right at all.
  • Yep sorry just don't like rap at all end of story.
  • Never at all said you had to. Rap music is a choice, it's definetly not mandatory to like. Just like any other music. However it was said that rappers are the most ignorant people ever. My daughters father died a US soldier and also a rap artist. So ignorant in itself to call a US soldier, who died so people can have diarrhea of the mouth freely, ignorant because he was a rap artist. Just because one is obviously ignorant doesnt make it okay to generalize rappers. Makes me sick to my tummy...done