miserable, plain miserable.

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
This little guy can not come soon enough... I can't wait to have my energy back & be able to play with my kids the way I did before pregnancy. I feel pathetic & worthless, I can barely move I'm so uncomfortable & sore at this point... depressed, blah.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm right there with ya. I'm miserably, uncomfortable. No matter if I'm sitting, standing, or laying. Hurry up October! 44 more days!
  • @1stwoodsbaby we are due one day apart and I feel the same way, I can barely walk feels like his head is rubbing on my pelvic bone its awful, and with two older children in school, tajibg and picking then up seems like I've walked 30 miles instead of a block lol, 43 days left please go by fast
  • I've got 3 more days and just getting up to go pee is exhausting. My back hurts like crazy too. My husband is trying to quit smoking so him being on edge plus me being hormonal is not a good combo.
  • I agree, I feel so bad for my 9son yr old. I can't wait to play with him again an get up an do stuff with him. I feel trapped on bedrest. I hope my dr does the c section next week like he's thinking about :(.
  • I know the feeling. Im one day past my due date and have been feeling crampy for weeks now
  • @USMCwifemommy101107, cleaning is actually one of the few things I actually accomplish for the most part. Nesting is intense! Lol. Plus, I don't want to have to worry about all that next month when we move.

@1stWoodsBaby, 39days left here but I'm begging God for somewhere close to 18! My vag is sore & I don't even use it, my legs are sore, my back cramps & cracks, & my tummy cramps too. Everything is falling apart!

@black_butterfly, I have two children as well. A 3yr old & a 1yr old, they're not in school, I'm a stay at home mom & I wish I had the opportunity to walk around with them but we live off the side of a hwy, ugh.

@VictoriaB, atleast you know the end is near! :)

@emy, oh I couldn't imagine being on bedrest with kids! :( I want to talk to my dr about induction around 38weeks but I just switched to them so idk if they'll do it. :/

@biffymnstr, I've been crampy for weeks too. :( it COULD be early contractions, hopefully your baby cooperates soon!
  • Oh i feel your pain i have 12 days left and i am so uncomfortable, my stomach is crampy plus sharp pains and back pains for weeks, then waking up all the time to pee and switch positions, and ive been soooo tired, ,smh its a lot
  • That's true! Hopefully he doesn't decide to hang out in there until the 23rd tho. That's when my doctor wants to induce.
  • Im so hot! Lol! I can't wait to have my little boobs back! I hate boob sweat and keep getting it! And its been in high to mid 80s here... next to always is. I hate the extra weight makes me hotter. I want to west shorts again!