Appetite PP???

edited September 2011 in August 2011
I'm 2 weeks PP and my appetite is worse than when I was pregnant! I can never get enough to eat! I've been limiting myself because I don't want to gain a bunch of weight (I've seen women who, like me, lost a bunch of weight during pregnancy, and then gained a HUGE amount pp)... But omg, I'm so sick of being hungry all the time! :(( Are any other August or other postpartum women dealing with an insane appetite?!?

Comments

• Nope.. well i do get hungry all the time but i am trying to control my self by eating small amounts and healthy foods :D
  • I had that last time and I gained sooo much weight. : ( maybe ask your dr for a solution, I wish I had.
  • im the opposite...i have very little appetite. but i make myself eat because im breastfeeding
  • I don't have a appetite but I make myself eat! Im not breasfeeding!
  • @snowflake I am breastfeeding (sorta)... could that be why I'm so hungry? Could the fact that I'm limiting my intake also be why I'm not producing enough?
  • I can eat all day long! But I'm exclusively breastfeeding my son so I need it.
  • do you bf.. or workout??? you should try eating some appitiet seppressing foods.. i myself have been eating all day.. and its cause i didnt have eggs for breakfast.. i know weird right.. but eggs are one of those foods.. not only that cerial just doesnt do it for me.. also i like eating nuts .. and yogurt theyer good as well .. good luck
  • remember if you are breastfeeding you need to be eating more calories. just fyi.
  • yes the health department told me not eating extra calories and drinking enough water could decrease my milk supply,thats when i started making myself eat.
  • @snowflake good to know. thank you!
  • I'm also hungry all the time idk what's up i hate it. I'm exclusively breast feeding
  • I have no appetite at all. Today I've had a frappachino and a couple of bites of fried rice. I was breastfeeding and pumping for about a week but stopped. This having no appetite started the day I left the hospital. I have to make myself eat. :/
  • @kcike812 I know what you mean... My appetite disappeared for a little while after I left the hospital, but now it's back with a vengeance.
  • I hardly eat and im breast feeding I have no appitite at all.
  • I had my son in July and I still have this problem, I seem like I am always hungry or I get hungry fast
  • I have a small appetite now. I can't eat nearly as much as I could when I was pregnant. I just ate 3 small slices of pizza, which when I was pregnant, I could have eaten no problem, and now I feel like I'm gonna be sick :/