Some ppl need to go through testing to be parents

This weekend is my fiances time with his son. We pick him up fridays at 6 but tonight hes at the junk yard so his bm calls me to pick him up. Shes at a friends house so we decide to meet at a gas station half way. Cool with me. I get to the gas station & shes not even there. Her two friends are there to drop him off & she's busy doing god knows what. My step son gets out of the car with no damn shirt on, they hand me the shirt hes supposed to be wearing but its soaking wet & smells like wet dog. She gets child support but lately has been calling us to bring food for the baby cause he has nothing to eat...so its obvious the child support money isnt being used on her child.
I dont wanna say shes a bad mom because shes very good to her son but its obvious she has other priorities besides him & I freakin HATE it :(

Comments

• :( I hate when women think it's ok just because they get child support it's ok to throw them in whatever. eck.
  • Agreed! My bf pays $650 a month for his ex to sit on her ass all day. She lives with her bf and he pays the rent, utilites, etc. so she has no bills at all yet... Everytime we get his son... He has NO clothes or clothes that he out grew monthsss ago. Last time he was totally barefoot cause he had no shoes. It's sad.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew like i said... some people need to go through testing to make sure they're fit parents. i usually keep my car uber cold (obviously, being 9 months pregnant & living in florida) but i had to turn the heat on because my step son was complaining about how cold it was...it was raining today and first his mom had him in a wet shirt..then no shirt at all :(
  • @stbmilitarybrat wow 650$ seems like alot! my fiance only pays 245$ and even that seems like too much to me, i think mostly because i see how that money is actually getting spent (getting her nails done, gas in her car, cigarettes)
    it especially pisses me off because she doesn't work or put any effort into trying to help my fiance support THEIR son.
  • @mszcastillo gas in the car is a resonable way to spend childsupport. u need it to get the child around. but i wanted to say i agree with everything u ladies are saying! just yesterrday i seen a bunch of women at the wic office and a lot of babies in just dipers and very dirty. just cause u need government assistence doesnt mean u have to look like u do! lol
    but on the other hand. i used to send my daughter to her dads wearing goodwill-reject clothes because everything and anything i would send NEVER came back. her grandma would keep the outfits so she had some there. well it came to the point i had NOTHING nice at all! he would send herback home in shit clothes and it was nuts! so i started sending her back in the clothes he sent her back to me in and u know what he did... COMPLAINED about the clothes i was sending her in! OMFG! my daughters dad is a tool and doesnt deserve to be called a father. :-q
  • As a mom getting child support, I spend Every dime on my son. He has nice clothes, I get him coats every winter & fall jackets. I buy all his school supplies. I pay all dr bills & if he needs meds, I get them. I have even sent cold otc meds. Last year it went towards private school because the school district I lived in was terrible! This year I asked his dad to take him shoe shopping. Now usually I do this & buy all his dressier clothes for holidays & halloween costumes. My ex got pissed! "I pay you $570a month learn to spend it better!" Needless to say, I took my son to get new shoes. I wonder how women can spend the money on other stuff.kids are expensive! It gives other moms a bad name!
  • @ashleyfew Me too, dayummmm!!!

@mandac10 I would do the sameeee exact thing if I never got those clothes back!! Ridiculous!

Idc what she spends the money on as long as he is taken care of. But since that does not happen... I have a problem!! And the fact she doesn't work. She was married and divorced twice with a child by both husbands all before she was 21... And 3 days after she moved out of the house with her hubby, she was living with this new guy. SMDH.
  • @mandac10 gas in the car would be reasonable if she went out with her son & thats what the gas was spent on but during the day shes home & at night goes out of town to watch the street races.
  • I just personally think the whole child support thing needs to be regulated. Don't just give these chicks free money, someone needs to make sure its actually getting spent on the child.
  • My bf's brother and his gf are parents like that. They have a son who's 4 andThey hot box him with cigarette smoke and he's always got dirty clothes on. Last thanksgiving he came dressed in clothes that were dirty and too small, and he had no socks or underwear on!! Poor kids butt was hanging out all day. Makes me sad.