help a confused me out :)

edited September 2011 in Health
Rite Wer to start.....before I came preg with my lo I had messed up periods I never had one for 5months before preg .. and before that A year
My low is 13 weeks Sunday I had a emergency section with him and it reopend after and I have only really been healed since he was 8 weeks ish

Now on wed nite I started bleeding bright pink if u understand what I mean very lighty... I was excited think yay period maybe my body will function properly ... well Thursday morning nothink on pad or when wipe .. Thursday nite same spotting again .. Friday morning nothink I've been feeling sick all day .. unsettled bowels ..hot fluses
We have been using condoms but there not a 100%
now Wer I need help could I be just feeling sick with the hormones from a period which is just trying to start

or does it to u sound like implatation bleeding ?? can I do a test now would it show up now??

And if I was preg what would happen with my not long ago having a section ??

Thanks ladies

Comments

• Erm, did the condom spilt? Only test you can really do is an early dection. apparently morning sickness only starts 5+ weeks. I had some spotting randomly before i was pregnant happened 3times. thought i may of been pregnant but was not. least if you do a test you will know! mind can be put a rest :) but you are VERY fertile in the first 6weeks after birth!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.