ANOTHER daddys girl

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I'm laying on my side right now. Hubbys behind me playing(on his phone) tim mcgraws "my little girl" with his head on my hip and hand rubbing my belly...and she's moving and bumping him back! When I've played music...nada! No response lol

And gianna just came in saying "my belly next!" LOL

Comments

• I hear ya girl my daughter only reacts to hubby and my son not me my sister or anyone else its so annoying lol
  • Oh lord..he must have googled something cuz he slyly says they can hear repetitive sounds?

And now the NY JETS chant is playing. Iver and over...and over lol
  • @momof22be it really is annoying lol
  • I know the feeling! I'll be lying in bed minding my own business and then Terrence lies down and starts talking to my belly and this little girl LOSES it! She starts flipping and kicking like Look at me Daddy! I'm like really, and what am I chopped liver? She can't hear his voice without going crazy :-P
  • @tishj330 clearly being their home and life source isn't good enough lol even when I was pregnant with gianna and id try to go to sleep but she'd be all active only steve rubbing my tummy would calm her and put her to sleep...me it was like just aggravating her lol
  • Ugh! And he walks around with his chest all out because she reacts to him like that. Then he'll point it out when we're around other people so everyone says, "Awww, look at how she loves her Daddy!" Gimme a break! Did he have even a second of morning sickness?!? Noooooo!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tishj330 and @mshahir and you know its just a prelude for when they get a little older and daddy comes home and its mommy who? Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 its so unfair! Lol especially cuz when shed first kick so you could see it AND feel it he had zero patience to wait and she rewards him by only playing with him. I swear the other night she was following his hand lol btw we have the same due date :)
  • @mama2be11_4_11 I think I will. This is my third (both previous csections) but yeah feeling like crap is a daily thing..and not that I ever enjoy doing dishes but its really sucky now cuz my stomach bumps into the counter and I have to lean into just to wash the dishes in the sink which hurts and then my back starts hurting lol is this your first?
  • My son is already a daddy's boy. His first son is like my hubby's clone, can't wait to see who Achilles will take after. I'm guessing he's going to be another one of Shane's mini mes :3