:/ its been happin for a whilee..

edited September 2011 in First time moms
Keep peeing my pants :( lol guess it's discharge or something lol anyone else in thus stituation?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol ah I'm due in 12 days :)
  • ?????? Anyone there lol
  • Kegels have done wonders.
    But, for those times where I do dribble I wear a pad lol especially if I am out and about and the other night I almost peed the bed and then almost peed on the way to the bathroom.
    And it sucked because I was stuck and couldn't get up so it was that more agonizing trying to hold it in while I flopped from side to side to get memento to get out of the bed and then waddled with my thighs clenched together to help keep from peeing to the bathroom.

I am almost 37 weeks and it's already getting worse. hahahaha I should wear a diaper to bed or something just in case.
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 - I don't know what is worse, then they dance on the bladder or when they are head down, push their head against your bladder and then you can feel them turn their head from side to side OMG it feels like someone is giving my bladder a noogy.
  • Just scares me my doctor says that if u pee ur panties more then twice it could b your water breaking slowy....... :/
  • i only pee when i sneeze or cough... i cross my legs whenever i feel it coming lol!
  • I haven't peed...yet, but this baby refuses to move up. I'm 22 weeks and baby prefers to sit on my bladder, breech of course. At my last cervical measurement, he/she was sitting on my cervix. :/ I hate getting up knowing I have a full bladder because the second I straighten up, BAM, the baby is all over it.