forgot to share this with my preglys... embarrassing story...

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
so last night hubby and i where getting frisky... and right when i was about to get off by a little foreplay i.... farted like 5 times! rofl! i thought it was so funny my husband not so much! this happen to anyone or anyone have anything embarrassing happen to them lately??

Comments

• That happens to me and my husband all the time..long before I got pregnant..we love it Haha if you aren't comfortable farting infront of someone you need a new someone haha
  • Back at week 24 or so I kept peeing on him by accident while being intimate. I even went pottie right before hand both times! Luckily he's super understanding and I prefer using condoms so things weren't that bad. :)
  • @garagebandfan oh i fart infront of him often just not when im naked trying to be sexy and thats hard enough at almost 32 weeks pregnant!
  • @garagebandfan oh i fart infront of him often just not when im naked trying to be sexy and thats hard enough at almost 32 weeks pregnant!
  • Why would your farts bother him?? My hubby farts sometimes before cumming and it makes me laugh sooo hard lols..
  • In the end of my pregnancy I did it almost every time right before getting off. We got used to it and didn't even aknowledge them anymore. It still was embarrassing. I guess there is so much pressure down there you have no control.
  • he doesnt care if i fart! i just bitch at him when he does it during sex and he did the same cause i did, never happened before
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When hubs and I first started hooking up, I was giving him a bj, he was sitting on the edge of the bed and was about to get off and he farted in my face. He was really embarrassed, but I thought it was funny.. lol.
  • @kristaf22 what was he doing with a sloppy Joe in the bathroom? lmao?
  • Yes happened to me once. Only it was so loud and my butt just happened to be in the air. He said and I quote "that's f*kn nasty. " I really had no idea it was coming nor that it would be louder then any fart he has ever let off himself lol. And I laughed for a good 10 minutes straight from embarrassment and the look on his face.
  • @kristaf22 y waste a good sloppy joe! what an animal! im very discusted by that action!
  • Mmm sloppy joes!
  • Damn it now I want a sloppy joe!
  • Omg I hate when my vag toots after sex. It's the worst sound ever lol luckily my bf just laughs.
  • Right before I opened this post my husband was touching my belly and my stomach shook and his face lit up like "OMG she's moving!"... I farted. It was just gas. Hahahah.