feeling sad

edited February 2011 in Babies
No where to turn no one to talk to I need someone I have to let it out. I miss my son. Being pregnant makes me think of him and when I was pregnant with looking forward to buying things and watching him grow up. My husband doesn't talk about him. I just looked at my sons obituary my parents paid to have it online so I can always see it and for everyone to write in it. It touches me so much that my brother writes on it makes me think I'm not the only one that misses him and thinks of him. My brother was with me through it all he is the one who took me to the hospital. If we didn't lose our son we wouldn't be pregnant today we only want two kids. I don't want this baby to think he or she is a replacement

Comments

• This is a sad story but god took one angel that he wanted back and gave you another one to keep. I think you will make this understand he/she is not a replacement its just hard for you right now.
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks. It's just hard sometimes to be happy and looking forward to everything when that's what I did before and no baby. I almost think if something happens I won't be so upset but I know that's not true I would be just as angry. I try not to talk about being pregnant with the hubby cause he is worried to you can see it all over his face