ahhh spiders .......help

emyemy
edited September 2011 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
I have found my third spider in this house in the last week. They r huge, with long ass legs. This one got away b4 I could kill it. How in the world do I get rid of spiders in my house. I can not sleep knowing there is a big ass spider running around. By the way the I saw the other day was in bed with me ahhhhhhhh.

Comments

• :( I live in an apartment and they have exterminators that come and spray...well these last two weeks wev had fire ants (they crawled into our bed and bite me) and four huge spiders! I called my mom crying once because I lost the spider before I got it!

To get rid of them, look for a instant spider killer spray? Or find a bug spray that lasts six months and srpay the walls. Or you could buy a bug bomb that kills all incects in the house :)
  • You can sign up a company like Terminix and they'll do total pest control on your home and will come back anytime if you see anything. It's awesome!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank u ladys. I txted my hubby an told him tomorrow we have to go buy something to spray and calling the exterminator wouldn't b a bad idea. I don't even want to turn my light off im so scared a spider will get in bed with me
  • Hell no! Im terrified of spiders,i wouldnt even make an attempt to kill it lol I scream & run..ewww now im itching thinking about those ugly creatures
  • We use Terminex... mainly cause we live near a wooded area and we get spiders, scorpions, fire ants, wasps and of course we had termites... They come out every 3 months and do a full house and yard spray and we can call them anytime we need and they will be out in under 24hrs. We have not seen too many 'problem children' this year...
  • I'd have this problem every summer at my old apartment,,and the cheapest thing to do us use a bug bomb. I did, follow the instructions, cover furniture, no food out, even dry stuff and and all cabinets open. Usually one bomb per room, me and my fam would leave for a few hrs, then come back to let all the air out: open windows ect. About an hr or two. Works for 3 mths if done properly.
  • I had an infestation of roaches! Come to find out cause I had nasty neighbors. They moved n no more roaches!