Here we go

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
In l&d my water broke so they are keeping me, but im only dlated to a 1.5 so its going to be a while!

Comments

• :) they are giving me since pill.to hopefully speed up my dialation
  • How far along ru?
  • Oh my! I hope u have a speedy labor!
  • @isnino im due tomorrow

@mandac10 thank you!
  • @Rl25 Good Luck! and Fast, easy Labor Dust ****
  • How did it go. Congrats.
  • Good luck mama!!!
  • Yay good luck!
  • Thank you ladies, I came in at about 7 on Friday just wanted them to check my discharge to make sure it was only discharge, found out it was my water so they kept me. I had my first contraction in the hospital, they were about 10 minutes apart and not too painful. The hospital was so full so I was waiting for a room but they hooked me up to an iv for my antibotics for gbs, finally got a room about 11, they gave me some medicine that started with a c to help me dialate as I was only at a and my cervix was still thick. I took 2 doses of that medicine by like 6 am my contractions were so close together about 1 minute apart and lasting for about 45 seconds to a minute, but I still wasn't dialating. They didn't want to give me any more medicine because the contractions were too close and strong. Finally requested an epidural at about 9 and I was finally dialated to a 3. The epidural did not hurt at all, it hurt more trying to stay still and breathe through the contractions while they were trying to set up the epidural. After the epidural I felt great, thought it was quite funny I couldn't do anything with my legs. Then the nurse felt up there and said I think your water bag has rebuilt already so we need to pop it, so the doctor came in and popped it.

Then the bad stuff happened, everytime I would have a contraction his heart rate would drop in the 80s the ried turning me on my side, putting fluid back in my uterus, and a few other things. They were thinking maybe he was laying on his cord so they were trying to get him off of it. Well nothing was working so at about 1030 they decided we would need to do a c section to get him out. So they prepped us and took me and my bd back to the o.r. the medicine they gave me to numb me made me shake soooo bad my bd was so freaked out. Th c section didn't hurt I couldn't feel anything except my body shaking. Then at 1134 I head his first cries ad it made me cry. I then fell asleep, and didn't wake up until about 1, so I didn't get to see him (the only thing I regret about the c section). Then when I woke up his body temp wasn't warm enough so I had to wait to hold him.

Lennon christopher was born 9.10.11 at 1134 am, 5lbs 8oz 19 inches. He is beautiful, the only time he cries I anms when he is hungry. I am so so so blessed and so in love already.

Sorry for the typos just wrote this all on my phone

@bigmamak @momof22be @angel26 @breewashington08 @mommylovessparkle @mommyofangels @mandac10 @2girls_1boy @mrs4c
  • Congrats mama!
  • Congrats! U r so lucky u finally get to hold ur baby boy though! :-) and P.S. I love his name, Lennon Christopher. Lol my son's name will be Jude Christopher hehe
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!! So happy for you!
  • @momof22be thank you!

@rizzychicky aw jude christopher is ADORABLE!

@mommyo3soon2b4 than you!!

@babynumber02 thanks mama
  • Yeah! Grats!
  • Congratulations
  • Awwww congrats :) yaya !!
  • Congrats
  • Congradulations! I'm sorry that you fell asleep and that your vaginal labor went downhill!!! But you have your little man! :D woohoo I'm glad for you!
  • Congratulations! Thanks for letn me kno!! :)