I am back in this Catagory....

And very Excited :D My af is due to begin tomorrow and after its over we have decided to baby dance!! :) We have also begun the plans for our wedding! :) I couldnt be happier!! I just wanted to share with all my Pregly ladies and say I hope to become a June 2012 mommy!! :D

We also have officially picked out 4 names that are all now complete!! :D

@MrsG
@OregonMama
@Rl25

Comments

• Yay!! So fun :)
  • Good luck! ;;)
  • @OregonMama yes it is! lol and how are you and billy?

@RTMommy I hope its lots of fun :D
  • @MommyofAngels it's supposed to be fun! The wedding planning on the other hand is stressful. I ended up eloping and got married on the beach to avoid the stress of it all. Haha how are your plans coming along and when's the big day?
  • edited September 2011
    @RTMommy Well we just started planning. The big day is May 8, 2013. :) Our colors are Black, White, Silver, Teal, and Guava. We have decided how the colors will be worn for the brides maids, grooms men, best man and maid of honor, and the groom. :) lol And he wants regular ties not bow ties, and I told him Im wearing my converse shoes under my dress lol...

And weve decided no family members will be in the wedding, so that its fair and nobody can complain.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :) Good luck hun!
  • @MrsG Thank You :)

@addi3886 Thank You :)

@LMelanson Thank You :D I am very excited

@misskristin Thank You :)
  • Ohhhh I can't wait for your post to say "BFP!!!" Yayyyy :D
  • @BentleysMommy Me either! :D I will be so ecstatic, Im patiently waiting for my bundle. And today Im getting double the practice.... I have my 4 year old cousin (of whom I always have) but I also have my 2 month old nephew over night!! :D But I am amazing with babies so it should be good.
  • @Mrs4c You changed you name :) and yes yes, baby dancing will occur in 2 weeks xD I am so excited and so is my fiance!
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with @mommy2isaiahngiselle ..... Maybe wait to make sure this relationship will work as well
  • Yup! Changed my name, but it's the same! :)
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle @Jess510 I have thought of this, and Ive weighed the pros and cons. I looked at it from both sides and this is what I decided on, what we decided on. Im ready to start my life, my family life. I may only be 20 but Im past my partying years, thats all I did from age 13 to age 19 was party. Im ready to be serious, as for schooling and career, I have enrolled in my CNA classes, 75 hours of class time and Im done. I already have a spot being held for me at a care facility here, so I wont have to search for a job afterwards. I really understand what your saying, and I take that in but Im ready, Ive been ready since I was 17 and lost my first baby. Being a mommy is my biggest dream, it has been since I was 5 years old and its only grown stronger. Thank You for being concerned for me, and I hope you dont think I was being rude, not my intentions in anyway.

@MommyOfTwoPrincesses Thank You! :)

@Mrs4c :)
  • Awwh how sweet! Bentley will be 2 months old next Friday and he just learned to smile and coo <3 you'll have fun with the little baby tonight!
  • @BentleysMommy Aww thats so cute! Ive had Matthew for the last 2 days during the day while his mom is at school, he is so cute. I got the cutest video of him yesturday. He was in his car seat and I made his little toy on it jingle, and when I stopped he must have wanted it to keep going because he started kicking his feet and moving his arms to make his carseat move to make it jingle and he just smiled and did his little cooing giggle. :D
  • edited September 2011
    @FirstTimeMommyToBe As I replied up in another comment, as for schooling and career, I have enrolled in my CNA classes, 75 hours of class time and Im done. I already have a spot being held for me at a care facility here, so I wont have to search for one afterwards. I dont live with either one of my parents and my aunt is a state day care provider, so she will be the one babysitting while we are at work.

@Everyone Im not trying to be rude in anyway to anyone, so please dont think that. I am 20 years old, I am an adult, Im not a 14, 15, or 16 year old girl planning this (I know a few that did). And that is no disrespect to teen moms at all, so please dont think that. But this has been discussed thoroughly, it did not just pop up and be decided overnight. Were ready to do this, were ready to have our own family. I have looked at it this way and I respectfully take what your saying in and respect it. I only ask for support in the decisions that we make.
  • We r all here for support (well most of us) and have been here for your journey, so we r going to show our concern hun. I'm sure u guys r ready to be parents, but have not been together 3 months and already think it is time. For some people that works, but for some it doesn't. I wish u the best, but just worry bout you. Hate to see anyone get hurt
  • @romeike89 I understand everyones concern and I respect it. We have actually been together since March, yes we recently had our break and both seen other people but that just didnt work. We technically didnt even break up and we want to be with eachother.
  • Wait... u never technically broke up, u just saw other people?? Ok...maybe I don't understand
  • @Mami_Of_2 Thank You!! Good Luck to you!! I hope you too get your bfp soon! :)

@romeike89 Pretty much, its a long story and theres a long explainantion behind it all but the jist of it is that we seen other people and it didnt work, we want eachother. Thats were @tiff87124 is coming from, yes that guy was suppose to move here so we could see how things work and it came crashing down, on his part first and then mine.

@Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle I know you werent trying to offend me :) I understand the concern, I really do. I know getting to know my spouse is a life long journey and I am so ready for that! :) Im honestly tired of all the games with others. As for my own place, I am working on that :D I have filled out paperwork and had an interveiw for a very nice set of apartments here and have been accepted to the wait list... She told me 1-3 months wait and its already been 1, so hopefully soon Ill get in! :)