Farts...bad farts

Okay so my fiance doesnt usually do this, but since I've been preggo, he's had horrible gas. I'm talking like running out of the room gagging nasty gas. You would think it would be happening to me and not him right? Anyone else ever had changes with bd while pregnant? Any weird symptoms?

Comments

• I'm the one with bad gas...lol ur sooo lucky ur husband is taking that for u...lol mines is horrible especially in front of my inlaws I try to get up and walk out the room but I'm not that fast on my feet...smh@my grassy a$$....
  • @My2sons oh noo that's so embarrassing! Is your hubby having any of your pregnancy symptoms?
  • My hubby had some of my pregnancy symptoms. Back pain. Headache... Gas he generally has, and he has run screaming from the room gas when he eats things that aren't good or him. My brother and him went golfing the other day and my hubby ate two hot dogs with saurkraut (spelling?) And onions on them and his darts later could peel paint from the walls. It was nasty. I almost threw up!
  • HE EATS FRIGGING ICE CREAM ALL DAY..N HE THINKS THATS BAD!!! IM LIKE WATEVA!!!! lol somehow I hate ice cream since I was in my 1st trimester ...the only good part is he gain a little belly budge....I laugh @ him .....people ask him "and how far along are u?" I GET A KICK OUTTA THAT..
  • @NewMomInSept Hahaha that sounds like my fiances...he tried to deny it and it was either his funk or something died....so there was no way to get around it lol
  • @cristinalynn Does ur fiancees feet stink too?? Sometimes my hubby feet are god awful and I feel so bad but I've had to.spray his Deoderant on them a few times.
  • @My2sons omgosh my fiance would kill someone lol. He's way too skinny so I don't think he'll gain anything. @NewMomInSept I don't think so lol just as long as they don't get as bad as his bum I won't mind much haha