My Induction

edited September 2011 in Labor
Tomorrow Is My Induction At 8am, & Im Havinq A Preqnancy Brain Fart. I Keep Thinkinq Im Missinq Everythinq :/ This Is Watt i Have So Far:
[] Me:
-3 Comfortable Outfits
-Goinq Home Outfit
-Biq Girl Panties :-D
-4 Pairs Of Socks
-My House Shoes
-2 Towels
-Shampoo & Conditioner
-Toothbrush & Toothpaste
-Body Wash & Sponqe
-Brush, Hair Ties, & Straiqhtner
-MakeUp
-Pads
-Breastpump, Lanolin (sp), Nursinq Pads
-Back Massaqer, Camera & Charqer, My Phone Charqer
-Pillow & My Favorite Blanket

[] Baby:
-2 Onesies
-Picture Outfit/Goinq Home Outfit
-3 Pairs Of Socks & Mittens
-2 Receivinq Blankets & Main Blanket
-Baseball (For Pictures)
-Nail Clippers, Brush
- Car Seat

*** & As For Daddy, He Can Go Fuck Himself, Some Random Girl Texted Him Sayinq "Okay, Wen Shes In The Hospital, Come See" His Reply "Sure Will Sweethear". So Therefore, Daddy Wnt Be There ! Only After He's Born !!! ***

If Anyone Else Can Add Watt i Forqot, i Would Greatly Appreciate It !! :)

Comments

• I'm sorry, this might be off topic BUT that BITCH (excuse le french) have NO SELF-DIGNITY OR RESPECT & NEITHER DOES HE! IM SORRY BUT THIS OUTRAGE ME. I hate females ( I say females cuz she damn sure isn't a woman) who does this. Like I know men roam, all DOGS do, but damn girl have some respect for the mother of the child & the child. She has no decency. She would b mad if that happened to her. She thinking with her vagina & not her head.

RANT OVER!!!

OTHERWISE, I THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL COVERED
  • @Color_pink0923 Thank You ! I Never Thought I Would Ever Go Through This But It Happened. I Just Gotta Keep My Head Up For Me & My Son :) & This Isn't The First Time, I Forgave Him For Sake Of My Son. He Needs His Daddy, But It Looks Like Ima Play That Part Too. It's Sad He Would Cheat On His Loyal Beautiful Girlfriend With Sluts & Whores Who Look Like Shrek :/

Glad I Have My Head On Straight To Remember All Those Things ! :-D
  • Chapstick! Most of the time you wont be able to have water or ice and your lips get chapped.

Sorry about that girl :) your doing the right thing mama :)
  • A robe? I got a robe bc I wanted to make sure my booty doesn't show if I were to walk around in the ugly hospital gown lol.

And as for your BD & his tramp, they can go eat dog sh**.
  • P.S. I'm glad you're keeping your head up about all this & staying strong for your little one. I know of some girls in similar situations & they're not strong at all, for their baby or for themselves. They are a disgrace to being "women".
  • @GregorysMommy First of all so sorry to hear about babys father, not fair for you or baby. His loss, you stay strong and just focus on yourself and baby.
    Now about your list of things to bring, How about the baby book to put his footprints in, also you could bring a shirt (like a white undershirt) we brought for my hubby and they put foot prints on that as well. But the shirt could be a keep sake for you and not dad, or a white onsie and have his foot prints put on that and then you could save it for him when he's older. Also if your using a pacifier and don't want to use the Soothie brand, then bring your own too.
    For you, you might want to see about buying a birthing ball (exercise ball) which you can get at Walmart and Target and bring that with in case the hospital doesn't provide one for you. Mine didn't and thankfully I brought my own, it really helped me during labor instead of being couped up in my bed during contractions. I'd rathert bounce or rock on the ball as well as letting gravity help bring baby down then lay curled up in bed during contractions.
    Other than that it sounds like you have most everything you need. Hope things get better for you and in the end you get a beautiful baby out of it all.
  • @maymommy11 I Carry My Chapstick Everywhere :) I Hate Wen My Lips Get Dried ! Thank You, It's So Hard Right Now But I Have To Focused & Not Lose Control

@RizzyChicky I Don't Own A Robe :-(( Lol & Yes They Sure Can !

@melinda326 Yes, I Knew I Was Missing A Few Things ! BabyBook Check :) & As For The Shirts, Such A Cute Idea & I Sure Will Get Those. Did You Think Of Those Yourself
  • @maymommy11 I Carry My Chapstick Everywhere :) I Hate Wen My Lips Get Dried ! Thank You, It's So Hard Right Now But I Have To Focused & Not Lose Control

@RizzyChicky I Don't Own A Robe :-(( Lol & Yes They Sure Can !

@melinda326 Yes, I Knew I Was Missing A Few Things ! BabyBook Check :) & As For The Shirts, Such A Cute Idea & I Sure Will Get Those. Did You Think Of Those Yourself
  • edited September 2011
    @GregorysMommy the t-shirt idea, yes I thought of. I had heard years ago with my 2nd baby that the nurses said they could put foot prints on almost anything, so I thought when I remarried that I would take one of my hubby's white t-shirts and pack it in a ziplock bag and get baby's prints on it. So now I have 3 of those, one for each of my little ones. I just wrote their names one the ziplock. It makes a great keep sake as well as the baby book. ;;)
  • Baby pacies for the car ride home. Ps the hospital will provide u with bath towels and pads in case u don't wanna carry all that stuff.
  • Lol I like the out bust. What a fuck head. I think you have everything plus more!!!!! But you'll need snacks and pads
  • First of all what a dick face!!! I think that bitch needs a high five to the face!!! I think your list looks great momma!! Good luck hun!!
  • edited September 2011
    @melinda326 Great; i Will Be Doinq ! :D

@kingsmama i Have A Couple; i Just Didnt Know IF They Provided That.

@mummy_to_be Lol, Ive Been So Outraqed & Mad But Im Over It. His Lostt ! Now Its Just My Son & I ! :X

@MommyOfTwoPrincesses Oh She Will Definitely Be Gettinq One b-( Especially For Knowinq Im Havinq HIS Baby & Stil Doesnt Care ! i Wish i Could Find Out Who Her Boyfriend Is & F**K Him But Im Not A Slut. Lol Just Gunna Keep My Biq Girl Boyshorts On & Forqett It :>