Any sept mamis past their DD?!?!

edited September 2011 in September 2011
My DD was Sept 8th & its not looking like my lil man wants to go toward the light :-/ My doc doesn't want to induce until 42 wks! I want to hold my baby now!!! Any other mamas in my boat? If so when was ur DD & how are u coping?

Comments

• Yes! I was due Sept 1. Im 1 week + 2 days over due. I chose natural birth with a midwife- as of Thurs. I was only 1/2 cm dilated. Im trying to stay positive but its difficult- I want to hold him soooooooo bad! If I dont deliver by Monday we'll start natural induction methods...best of luck to you!
  • My DD isn't til the 18th, but I have a STRONG feeling I will definitely pass it & end up getting an induction. I'm setting it up w/ my doc for the 25th. :-( I'm bummed, but oh well. Guess my baby isn't finished cooking.
  • edited September 2011
    I kinda thought i was going to, but we talked my dr into stripping my membranes tues and if i still dnt go into labor, she's going to induce on the 20th :D...my due date is 9/22
  • My due date is the 15th but its not looking like that's gonna happen
  • My due date is tomorrow (9/11) & still at 1/2cm. I'll be induced Thursday (9/15) if he's not here by then :( might have to have a c-section because he still hasn't settled in my pelvis & might be too big to fit :(
  • Well I Passed My 1st Dd Which Was The 5th Now Im Waiting On My 2nd Which Is The 19th B-)
  • Almost past..my due datr is sept 12 its not lookn good for me, was only dialated 1 for the past 2 wks. I see my dr. 9/13 she wont induce til 41 wks ) :
  • I was due today but nothing happening over here;( so hopefully any day now. I have a Dr appt Monday and will find out more when I go in about the next step.
  • i Was Due Yesterday :p But My Doctor Is Inducinq Me First Thinq Tomorrow Morninq \:D/
  • I'm a week over.
  • I'm 6 days over:/ had membranes stripped yesterday and will be induced on the 17th if she doesn't come before then :( i just want her to be here but I'm pretty relaxed about everything but getting a bit anxious again now i have a end date
  • @mybabyuno we have the same due date (9/8) and here I am still waiting as well. They told me they wont induce until 42 weeks unless something goes wrong on my nst this week... I've tried most natural methods except castle oil and blue/black cohosh because they scare me... I guess we just wait...
  • My due date is tomorrow but I think he's gonna end up staying in a while longer. If I don't end up having him by the 23rd, I'm going to be induced. I really don't want a medical induction, so I hope he decides to come by himself!
  • @biffymnstr Aww Mannnnn it seems like it will never happen for us lol. My lil guy seems to be inching his way up more n more into my ribs. I'm going to start walking like crazy this wk!!! I will not do the castrol oil thing unless I'm super desperate! I go to doc Tues so hopefully ill b dilated more. I've been at 1cm for 3 wks! Plus my doc says babys weight/measurements are more like full term this thur n he won't induce til 42wks! So that's another 2wks from this thur!!! Ugh! I know the exact day I conceived so I kno my DD was right the first time on the 8th! Okay I'm done ranting now! Lol my bday was Friday n I told evryone I'm 9mo prego, overdue, and its my bday so dnt mess with me! Lol
  • @mybabyuno are you still waiting for your little one? I am and looking forward to the doctor appt tomorrow. Im hoping for good news because I can't take this anymore.
  • @biffymnstr I had my baby boy Sept 14 at 9:41 pm!!!! How about you???
  • My due date was the day you delivered congrats by the way @mybabyuno however I had my lil Devynn Moriah on the 16th.
  • @mybabyuno I had my little boy Dylan Jon on Sept 19 . Congrats to you by the way