i am sooo disappointed ..................... any options?

edited February 2011 in August 2011
ok girls i went to an us at 15 weeks and i am due august 9th they said it looked like a boy but not sure i was wondering if this has happened to anyone??

also i have been with my doctor for 2 visits and i feel like he does not make an effort to help me with any questions and this is my first baby soo i am very scared bc with my us i was asking the lady questions and she said well the doctor is going to go over it with you and he NEVER did im thinking of changing doctors??

hope yall can help im sooo frustrated!!

Comments

• With my first I didn't like my doctor much and I wish I would have switched. I'm going with a midwife this time and I feel 100% better about it. You still have lots of time to find a doc that you like better. Talk to fiends and family and see if you wanna go where they went. I decided to go with this specific place cuz my mom had my sis there and a friend just had her baby there too. Good luck
  • I am 23 weeks and still don't know the sex of the baby. They have tried twice but the baby was not cooperating either time!
  • With my last two pregnancies I did not like my dr. but was too afraid to try to find another one (they were two diff dr.) With this pregnancy I am going with a mid-wife and will keep looking if I don't like the one I choose first :)
  • @moni1991 yay we have the same dye date!!!!!
  • Ya I have a feeling that I will be a lil disapointed if its a boy because I am such a girly girl but there is always time for a girl later on!we find out on monday!!
  • Ya I have a feeling that I will be a lil disapointed if its a boy because I am such a girly girl but there is always time for a girl later on!we find out on monday!!
  • Its a little early to get a good result on sex. Should have an us closer to 20 weeks. THats usualy when you see gender. Im not a fan of dr's. Always have lots to do, and never seeem to have time to answer questions, or give you the attention you deserve. That said there are some good ones out there. I went with mid wifes, and loved them to death!! They take all the time I need, and are soooo knowlegabl. Take some time and look around. If your frusterated now it will only get worse as things progress
  • @jalem yey!!! omg you def. have to tell me the sex of your baby as soon as you no lol!!!

@bellareust i wanted a lil girl at first but then i was thinking well it will be nice for me to have a lil boy so he can look after his future lil sister lol

thanks everyone for giving me advice i am looking for another doctor and i hope i get the one i want bc i have herd so many good things about her wish me luck :)
  • If u don't like or feel comfortable with your dr u should do some window shopping until u find a good dr. and ask moms around u about their ob's. This is supposed to be an amazing experience that u will remember and look back on and u don't want to ruin it with something that can be so easily fixed, like a crappy dr.
  • yes i have asked my friends and they all love this doc. so im going to try her out and hopefully i love her tooo :)