Ftm ladys I need advise

edited September 2011 in September 2011
Im 38 weeks and my stomach feels so hard and evrytime I get up it hurts so bad its so uncomfortable but it feels up high in my stomach have you experience any of this or is it just me?

Comments

• Same here am 38 weeks 3 days and I have so much pressure and my vagina hurts so bad it hurts to walk and sitting even hurts . Sorry I can't really help
  • Call ur doc a.s.a.p you could be in labor I had my son at 37 weeks...
  • Well I'm not an ftm but I went to docs on Thursday for check up and she told me to call if I start getting pains at the top of my uterus which I thought was strange but I guess because we are so far along and baby has lil room we can still get ripped. Not saying this to scare you but just call and see what l&d say that's why they are there. Hope you two feel better.
  • @angie87 its ok I appreciate you answering.
    @mami_ika3 & @QweenNique but the pain goes nd doesnt come back after sometime nd I just had a dr appt nd my dr said im close thick and my baby is up high so not to expect her anytime soon
  • Welcome >:D<
  • You sound like me lol. My stomach gets harder every day up high, then I feel pain in my pelvic area, and if I change positions it makes it worse or same. I have a rock hard stomach right now :/
  • @ashes how many months are you??
  • 37/38 weeks ultrasounds say one thing & period says another lol
  • Same, and I'm 38 weeks today. Hmmm?
  • I'm sure we all agree that we must just be too pregnant ... time to get these babies out!
  • I agree I been feeling period like cramps and my vajayjay is sore I hope thats a sign from her lol :) @evryone thanks for taking ur time nd replying on my post