28 Weeks! Who all is close?

13»

Comments

• I'm 33weeks 5days due November 26:)
    with a baby girl I'm sooo excited
  • @preggo123 Congrats! Do you feel like time went by super fast?? I've been waiting my whole pregnancy to be this close and now that its here I'm like WOAHHHH slow down I've got stuffff to do!!! hahaha
  • Omg yesss times going by sooo fast...its like I want her here already but than again nooo cause I've got a couple things too do before with her rooom(: sooo yeah how far along r u know?
  • @preggo123 haha I know its kinda ironic! I'm 28 weeks along but I'm going home for about 3 weeks! So I will be like 33 weeks when I get back.. .I'm having my baby shower at home so I dont have anything for my son yet... So I'm gonna be working on crunch time! :) I'm exctied but the fact that I'm actually going to be a mom is soooooo darn SCARY!!!!!
  • Awwww and r u a first time mommy??? I am andd for some reason I'm sooo like ready and not scared
  • @preggo123 haha yeah I am. But I helped raise my younger brother and my nephew so I feel like I may have an edge!!! Haha I keep going back and forth honestly. Some days I'm like come on little baby I'm ready to meet you!!! Other days I'm like AHHHHHHHH ~X( So much to dooo! lol I am confident that me and my husband are going to be excellent parents though....
  • I'm surree u guys r tooo..(: