I'm sure tomorrow I will be sad about it but today i'm just pissed thinking about it..........

Ok I gotta vent! I am pissing myself off thinking about the people that are going to come out of the woodwork after our daughter is born....Where were they the whole pregnancy? I'm not saying be up our asses the whole pregnancy but to make a simple phone call or send a message saying "hey how is the baby doing?" "how are you feeling?" But they sure will be the ones up at the hospital wanting to fall all over everyone and if I wanted to be a real DB I would tell em get the "F" out and don't let the door hit ya.....I mean really who do people think they are? That is why when it comes to some of mine and my husbands family I would just assume not have them even involved in our lives.....waste of space most of em are X(

Comments

• I agree..just my side of the family has been there for me/ threw me a shower ect. But when my baby gets here my hubbys side is going to smother me!!! I'm dreading it ;(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That is my issue....my family has done EVERYTHING for us....his family has done squat (not all of them but some of the important ones that really should have stepped up and helped) And yet they are going to fall all over my daughter when she is born? I just hate the fake a** people that make up his family....
  • man you scare me- i have been feeling this way for a while and hubs and i were talking about this yesterday- or was it friday? anyway... i can't stand how no one gives a rats ass throughout the pregnancy but when i'm full term and ready to give birth any minute they all "is the baby here? has she come?" we live in a town with a decent hospital, however i have complications that require me to give birth at the hospital with my surgeon- 1 hr away. so when i have the baby they will (i say they WILL because i was in this situation with my now youngest) say congrats and want to come see the baby and all that jazz- and then drop off the face of the earth again. sorry- but i want my children to feel loved and to STAY that way- not like they are a season. kwim? does that even make sense?
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 Ya sure do and it is sad how many people you "think" you can count on and they turn out being such a waste....I'm 37 weeks this little one can be here any day and I think his father and Stepmother have asked about us maybe a handful of times and im being generous with that number!
  • Dont worry about it girl.. Waisted energy on ur part.. Sometimes life gets buisy and other people forget to stop for a min, to call or messege.. Ull see wen u have ur lil one how many calls and messeges fall to the waistside.. youll be buisy and wen you get a min u may rather just relax then want to talk.. Im just sayin dont take it personaly.. Its not worth getting upset.. As long as they r there wen times r tough.. Dont forget.. Most people r not mind readers.. Good luck.. And I hope u feel better.. (0:
  • @survivormommie3 it makes perfect sense and if I had it in me to be a royal douche bag (for lack of a better term lol) I would tell them all to go screw and not to bother showing their faces....For my husbands sake though I keep the piece im surprised I have teeth left I grind them so much thinking about these worthless people!
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 i agree! when i got pregnant out of high school everyone cleared out as if i had the plague. hubs and i got married when i was 16 wks pregnant and then no one was around until i had our first. then everyone wanted to come "visit." uh huh, suuuuuure! one visit and then not seeing them for YEARS or hearing from them isn't what i call friends. this is my third and i have one "friend" with a 1 yr old and another just had her first. and then all of a sudden they want to be best friends since i have kids.
  • @lae3 that is the kicker though...my husband comes from divorced parents and his stepmother asks my SIL on my husbands mothers side how she feeling, how is the baby, etc and my SIL cannot stand her....his stepmother is always playing the "I am the best thing that has ever come into these boys lives (my husband and his brothers)" card but yet does and has done nothing for them and now we are having a child and she has been M.I.A. this whole time and then has the balls to say "im gonna be one of the first ones at the hospital etc etc" I guess I was just brought up a different way then they were...in my family you are there for one another always because your family not just when you feel like it....Sorry I wrote you a novel lol but thank you for letting me vent a little more!
  • Oh my god, I feel the same way! I have been in the hospital for 7weeks and my brother and sis-in-law(who live 20min from hospital) have come 3times!!!! That's it! And they are going to be there right after baby is born tomorrow. I was trying to talk to my mom about how I feel like they don't deserve to be there right afterward since they haven't been going through any of this with me. It just makes me so mad.. The only people I even want to see her are my mom and grandmother because both of them have spent everyday with me in the hospital and have actually gone through this with me. Ughh.... I am not looking forward to seeing their faces ruin my baby's birthday tomorrow.
  • @lindseynicole86 honestly for my husbands sake I keep my cool a lot and it takes everything in me to not flip the hell out because of the crap they do....but on that special day no one is taking my happiness away, they can see our daughter but do not come withing a foot of me falling all over me and I KNOW that is EXACTLY what will happen and it is pathetic! I am so glad I am not alone with this subject :)
  • @pregoagainyay haha, trust me, you are NOT alone lol(:
  • I understand.. Been there.. Lol...