Do you ever feel ready?

edited September 2011 in October 2011
I am not due until October 30th but I think I have almost everything I need. Everytime I think I am ready I think of something else I need or want. Will I ever feel ready or will I always feel like this?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter is three months old, and I still feel unprepared!
  • I'm due oct.31st and dont have nothing
  • I'm due Oct 20th & I feel like I have everything which I don't lol but pretty much yeah. I'm excited September just started & I'm already feeling like it's dragging lol
  • I'm due 10-30 also. I have almost everything but yea I keep thinking of more lil things. I gotta wait til payday!
  • I'm due the 25th, I already had most of my stuff from my older daughter and I still feel unprepared, lol!! It's still not feeling real to me.
  • im not due untill november 18 and i feel like i am ready to take care of my daughter i dont have everything that i need yet and i know that but i think i am mentally ready bd as well
  • I feel like I have everything I need, but I keep finding little things that I didn't think of. However, I am totally ready to evict her as she has taken a liking to pushing on my stomach/upper ribs which makes me feel sick. I am due 10-24 :-/
  • I felt like that the few months before I was due. (had my baby August 26th). Literally every day I would think of what I thought I still needed to buy her, made tons of lists, priced items, looked at sales, and would think of something new I needed. I was a wee bit crazy. But since having her, its calmed down a lot.