So nervous now :-/

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
Im being induced at 21:30 tomorrow night and tbh I am now sh¡tt¡ng myself :-( im so scared and im gonna miss my little girls soooo much whilst im in hospital! Theyre 8 and 6 and are always with me. Plus the fact that me and my sh¡t of a husband arnt speaking right now isnt making me feel any better :'( im still tryin to be positive she will come b4 tomorrow night :-/ I just need someone who understands, I tell my family and they just say awwww you'll be fine!!!

Comments

• *hugs* past day or two I've been thinking omg i don't wanna go into labour can't he just stay in there haha! x
  • Haha I know what you mean... We moan for 9 months about gettin the baby out then wanna cross our legs at the possibility of actually giving birth :-S
  • Haha weird ain't it!
  • edited September 2011
    :hugs:
  • edited September 2011
    I understand!!!!! I Am 1w5d past due. i have a 5 and 6 yr old who are always attached to me. my parents are the only ones who can watch my kids and they already had to cancel their vacation. they actually went back to work waiting on this little princess to come to top that off i have my second round of tests tomorrow and then my appt on tuesday with the doc. the doc SAID we will talk about induction. she better because i won't have a sitter after friday and we will be cutting it VERY close. (:|