hmm question about pp love. slight tmi

Well im 4 weeks 2 days postpartum and we had sex today. No protection and didn't know how fertile I still am? Some ppl say breastfeeding matters and some say myth but im mixing bf and formula. Might be tmi but my bleeding is like the end of a period and there's some mucusy stuff when I wipe like when I was pregnant but also like when I ovulate - could it be im ovulating? Its been since yesterday afternoon. I'm in no pain or anything. Thanks!

Comments

• I dont know..... BUMP :)
  • it really depends on your body. you could be ovulating or your body could very well be still dealing with after birth.
    i did get pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding and on the mini pill so yes you can ovulate and not know it. lol.
  • Can I ask how you managed the sex? Lol I'm 5wks pp and we tried last night but it hurt SO bad I made him stop. I only had a little tear and I haven't been sore since like the second week.
  • If your still bleeding any, you shouldn't have sex. It can cause infection in your uterus because it hasn't healed all the way yet.
  • @starrxoxo9 @bentleysmommy
    @survivormommy3
    Thanks! Well the blood was a small brown dot like when your period ends and i wasnt bleedin afterwards. Sex wasn't painful really. I had a tiny tear on the inside but (sorry if tmi) he only went halfway in but it got the jobs done lol
  • I'm jealous! I told him I'd try again tonight but I'm scared lol
  • We had sex a few days after 6 weeks and it hurt a little going in like your first time but then it was fine.
  • @starrxoxo9 @bentleysmommy yeah, pain a tad at the beginning and then it stopped. I was SO scared because I had no idea what to expect. I had 3 small stitches and if it felt as bad going in as it did her coming out... Oh my.. Lol but worth it.
  • If you are breastfeeding and supplementing with formula, you should be using protection. Strictly breastfeeding can suppress ovulation, but that isn't 100% and if you're supplementing too, then you definitely aren't protected. It's impossible to know when you'll ovulate or get your first pp period, so you need to be careful if you aren't looking to get pregnant right away. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.