prayers needed for our community PLEASE

edited September 2011 in Loss
Yesterday a little girl lost her life. Cause is still unknown. All we know is that her kidneys failed her. She was 10 years old and went to school with my son. They were in the same class. My son doesn't understand death right now cause he has never been around it. I tried to explain that she died and he said okay well where is she going to live now. I explained but I don't know if he really understands what death means. he wants to see her so we will be attending the visitation. I ask that you all please take time out of your day to pray for this family that is at a loss right now and trying to understand how a healthy 10 year old child just died on them with no warning. May God be with them right now and may they find peace within him.

Comments

• I'll be praying... this is so sad.
  • Prayers for her family & her & you & yours! Sorry for the loss!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you. My heart is breaking for the family and I don't even know them. ;( I just want to cry. :-((
  • I pray for her family and you as you explain to your son. Are you religious? When my grandma died I told my son that big mommo went to live with Jesus. He understand that that means heaven. He took it better than anyone else did.
  • @pinkigirl. We are religious. I can't say that we go to church every Sunday due to work and we have our moments of cussing and doing wrong but we do believe in God and heaven. I told him that she was an angel now living with God and he said okay. I don't know if its that he don't want to believe it or if he doesn't understand. When we start talking about it he just looks the other way.