had my little boy 09-10-11

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
My due date is sep 17th but on the 10th my contractions and mucus plug came out at 7 a.m. contractions started coming then at 8 a.m. I got to the hospital and got admitted and my baby boy was born at 9:01 p.m. I am so glad and thankful my little boy is here... just wanted to share alil info

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 9/10/11 at 9:01! I'm jealous! I wanted to deliver Saturday D'= waaaahhhh

Congrats :) that's the best birthday of the year!
  • I'm so jealous that's the birthday I wanted my son to have!!!
  • Congrats! I'm soo jello, I'm due on the 18th & got nada! Random contractions here & there, but only 0.5cm dilated & no loss of plug or anything! It's great you get to finally be with your son & wow your labor seemed fast/good speed!
  • congrata! thats a cool birthday :)
  • Thanks everybody his name is samuel david garcia he weighed 7lbs 6oz and 20.5in long...
  • @rizzychicky my labor was not so fast girl but I stuck it out and was a trooper I did natural and I took those PAINFUL contractions like a solider lol I went 12hrs of labor with no medicine or nothing but I was not contracting good so I had to get the epidural or I was going to have a csection so I got the epidural at 8:00 p.m. and had him out by 9:01 p.m.... he ripped me a very little because he came out with his fist lol but I am enjoying motherhood first one and would not change it for the world its the best feeling holding your newborn after carrying him in your belly...
  • edited September 2011
    congratulations!

i just realized his bday was 9-10-11(like counting..WOW..Im slow!!)
  • congrats & what a cool bday to have!!!