If you havent found out what youre having

edited September 2011 in First Trimester
What do you think you're having? How far along are you?

Comments

• Im 37 weeks and I have a feeling its a boy lol but im hoping for a girl. Just my gut is saying boy
  • I have 4 girls...and I have no idea what this one is lol. I'm hoping and thinking boy, but I'm not trying to get my hopes up too soon. I'd be happy either way, I'm 10 weeks
  • Congrats! Ill send you some blue dust :) hopefully you get your boy!
  • This is my first
  • *TONS OF BLUE DUST*
  • @LittleFae Ty! I hope you get your baby girl!! :-)
    @SamiUK ty I need it!!
  • I think mines a boy but im only 6weeks3days so just gunna have to wait and see.
  • I'm 22wks 4days...we don't know or plan to find out (which is a lot harder than I thought, lol) BUT I have a feeling that it's a girl. My intuition was correct with my son, so if I'm right this time, I'll be batting 100%. lol
  • I just turned 11 weeks today. I think im having a boy. I've done 4 gender tests all different and they all have said boy lol. Im trying to not get my hopes up either but sure as heck can't wait to find out!!! I've done the pencil test, the intelligible test (the pee test) sorry dumb phone spell check, the chinese gender chart, and the hair line of my pervious kids. Just found out about that one. I could not wait to find out with my 4th one bc I had 3 girls already and wanted a boy so bad and I got him lol now I want another one but ill take a healthy baby!!! Good luck hun lots of blue dust!
  • Im 15w6d and it feels like a boy to me. Have had a smooth pregnancy with no throwing up so hopefully its a mellow little boy Haha everyone on my side of the fam is screaming girl though lol I find out the 26th.
  • I'm 36+6 and I think it will be a boy but it might just be wishful thinking! I have a son and a daughter...and this pregnancy reminds me more of how I carried with my son. Everyone has told me I look like I'm having a boy
  • I have 18 days left to go and am hoping for a boy but I think its a girl. My daughter really wants a sister and my husband really wants something else in the house with balls so we will see! :/
  • Haha, that sounds a bit like my house! 11 days left and I'm convinced its a girl. Daughter wants a sister badly but, son and bd want a lil lfc football star! I've no major preference but, guessed right the other two times!! ....we will see... and sooner rather than later hopefully! :-)
  • I swore I was having a boy but found out aug 15th that its a little girl which we both wanted so we are very happy
  • I thought it was a boy at first and hubby thought it was a girl from the very beginning. After seeing how much cuter baby girl stuff was I hoped it was a girl and it is! My husband thinks its funny that he knew all along and I originally thought it was a boy.
  • I was convinced after having my12week scan I was having a boy as they moved my due date forward due to baby's size, I'm fairly petite whereas my bd is over 6ft tall so I figured like father like son, sure enough when I had 20week scan its def a boy & he's measuring even further ahead!!
  • Im 17 weeks 3 days and hubby thinks its a girl and i hope it is. We will find out out in the next few weeks.
  • My hubby thinks he is already surrounded by women in his family that we're going to have a girl. I already have a girl and we're both at peace with having another, so a boy would be a lovely surprise! We'll see!!!
  • Im 8 weeks 6 days. I think its a girl but bd thinks boy of course lol.