nausea the last few weeks?!

edited September 2011 in October 2011
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and lately I've been feeling real nauseous and I hate it! Feels like first trimester all over again! Just now actually I woke up feeling really sick and threw up pratically close to nothing! I hate it! :( and now I'm nervous about when ill go into labor...and how bad it might be and will I be able to handle it...I need some calm relieving words right now, also I'm scared of going into labor and not having someone home to transport me to the hospitll :/ so many concerns ima go nuts!

Comments

• I've felt nauseous too of the last couple of weeks. Well it strata the first week of my third trimester and has been on and off since then. I'll think you'll be able to handle it.
  • @valentinasmommy yeah nausea sucks! You feel miserable and helpless until you actually throw something up! And thank you I hope so, I hope all is calm quick and good with my L&D.
  • :) have a positive mind. You just may have a positive outcome.
  • Me too!! Weird. But I'm hearing its common... im so over being pregly now with all the crazy stuff my bodies been thru but bright side... almost there!! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've felt worse the last few weeks then I did the first few weeks! I'm due oct 9!
  • @cole_plus_one I'm due Oct 9 also! This stuff sucks and my appetite isn't the same either, I get full quick and nauseated here an there -___-
  • @JnetteP you're getting full quicker because baby hasn't dropped yet or all the way and is still growing, smushing the stomach. Once baby drops, you'll be able to eat normal again :) As for the nausea, I had HORRIBLE morning sickness 1st trimester and prayed all through my pregnancy that it wouldn't come back during 3rd and never did. Atleast you only got a few more weeks!
  • I've just posted about this. Does feel like 1st trimester again! Just got to keep thinking not long now!! :-)
  • I'm due the 4th & I feel the same way but not as bad as my first trimester. Hopefully yours will settle down before labor.
  • im getting it here and there ill be 36wks fri.. mabey its anxiety