october moms only!!! lol

edited September 2011 in October 2011
ok i wanted to do a weight check.. cause i had my maturnity shoot yesterday .. the pics were great but im supper swollen and my legs and bootty have grown to enourmus proportions.. lol.. heheh.. the things we do for our lil angles.. ok so i started at 135 and i now weigh 176 thats a 41lb weight gain.. argh..!!! and i have 5wks left.. lol..here we go again.. hahahha

Comments

• I started out at 140(ish) and I weighed 170 at my last appointment. So 30 lbs...I have just short of 5 weeks left as well.
  • I've gained at least 40 as well :( I know a good bit of it is water retention though...I hope!
  • Im not sure what I started out at, but I've gained only 13, and I lost 2 for a totals gain of 11lbs and im due in 24 days! I eat like a cow too:(
  • I started at 135 and last appointment I was 162. Well see tomorrow...4 1/2 weeks left !
  • I've gained 27 so far and have 19 days left to go!
  • I've gained 15 and I'm scheduled for c-section 10/31
  • I started at 129.5 n according to the nurse...at drs now....I weigh 140.5. Gained a total of 11 pounds. Due in 21 days.
  • Ive gained 8 so far with five weeks left....im kinda on the plus side so im not supposed to gain more then 30...with my first the weight hit me in my last month so thats what im expecting this time
  • edited September 2011
    I'm gained 7 then lost 3 so up 4 right now. I'm very much a plused size mama though, I'm eating cake as I type this :-) and I'm due on Oct 24 th
  • Up 27lbs and 3 weeks to go! Maybe less since it probably will be a c section now :(
  • I was 98 when I got pregnant and am now 132 so thats 34 lbs and I'm due Oct 23rd :) and my thighs boobs and butt got huge and my arms a bit fatter... were so close!!!
  • I was 108 prepregnancy & at my last app I was 135. So I have an app today & i'll update what I'm up! All the weight gain is in my stomach & boobs lol I'm due the 20th with a boy!
  • I'm due the 21st and as of my appt last week, total weight gain was 18lbs...all to my legs :(
  • Ive gained 8 lbs so far and have 44 days to go
  • started at 125 now 154 so 29 lbs and 4 weeks to go! Due Oct 10 :)
    @kdaniels same here boobs thighs and butt! lol
  • edited September 2011
    I've already gained 32 lbs:( I'm due 10/26. I've mostly gained in my tummy, thighs, and butt, sadly my boobs haven't grown much.
  • @heyitsme do u have stretchmarks in all of those places? Bc I do ... tons of them :(
  • edited September 2011
    so far no new ones this time! (knock on wood) but from previous, yes.... :( though they are pretty light
    @kdaniels
  • 4pounds gained. Three weeks till induction (GD)
  • I've gained 33 so far. Don't know where it went. All belly, boobs & booty! lol
  • I started out at 135 & I was 159 at my last appt. Im 34 weeks tommrow & due october 25th with a baby boy(:
  • Started at 140 and a rough start by losing 5lbs 1st trimester...but man i have made that up fast! I currently weight 157 so far a total of 17lbs with no more then 4weeks 3days left! Schedule for induction on Oct. 13! But I have a feeling she might come sooner cause my blood pressure is up and she is very low causing tons of pain!
  • Started at 106 now 133. 4weeks left due oct. 8
  • I started at 118 now I am 168. That's 50 lbs and I still have 4 weeks 5 days!
  • started at 170 when down to 163 and now I'm up to 179 and i have 3wks 5 data left
  • wow .. sounds like every one is doing well.. although ive gained more than i wanted and continue to gain.. ugh.. i weighed in at 177today so ugh.. w/e!!! i know the end is near.. and i cant wait.. this all of our last full month of pregnancy.. if we all make it that far.. i know i will.. my last two were over due.. @SurpriseBaby @loveourlittleone @TandTsbb @mmomma1013 @BigBelly @mommyo3soon2b4 @adri805 @Tori23 @mschop @mgrose @kdaniels @HisMom20 @ExcitedForOctober @MyBamBina28 @heyitsme @kdaniels @JuliansMommy @heyitsme @doodles @Jensensmommy15 @LolasBabyNum1 @mommyb3 @krystal_ann
    i think i got everyone.. i know i feel down about my puffyness and im hoping its water weight.. lol.. ive gained in my butt and thighs mostly.. i naturally gain weight there.. ugh.. oh well least i have a booty!

• @Paige11 wow.. thats crazy did you have alot of morning sickness? at least 20lbs of that is probably baby!!! and pregnancy.. your probably going to be like 140is when your done.. 6wk apt..
  • 160ish.. lol.. did my math wrong.. still good though.. B-) @Paige11
  • I'm sure u will lose it within the first few months if even that. We can't beat ourselves up about it....we r gna give life. That's a blessing n miracle combined so we gotta b nice to ourselves. How was ur appt?