table question w/more than 4kids

edited September 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
It dawned on me recently that we're gonna need a bigger table lol this baby will be #5 so that means 7 seats comfortably around a table. I've looked up tables with booths/benches but #1 they don't look comfortable or roomy and #2 our 3 year old is still in a booster seat plus I like having baby at the table for meal times- we'll be getting the same highchair we had for the 3 year old..its a space saver but it needs to be in an actual chair(it reclines all the way).
The potential house we'll be moving into (fingers crossed!!) doesn't have a dining room but there is room in the kichen (exact measurements escape me now)..so I'm curious what you bigger families have for a table :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby we actually had one which worked for about a day lol my oldest is too big to sit at one and my husbands oldest wants to sit where she sits and then his youngest won't eat lol
  • Eek, it sounds like you'll have to head to the furniture store for some "grown up" furniture, lol! You need one of those tables with the leaves so you can make it big enough for the extra chairs. I know they sell some less price-y ones at IKEA but they don't look as nice as the the furniture store ones.