how much weihjt have u lost after birth?

edited September 2011 in Current Events
I gave north on the 1st, it will be 2weeks on thursday but I have already lost 20lbs I think that's pretty good cause I haven't even tried lol.. I have a goal to lose another 20 in the next 2 weeks.. how much have u lost?

Comments

• Good for you!! Are you bf? I'm still preggo and I need tips:)
  • I tried to breaatfeed n I did for a while but I stopped, my baby was getting really gassy and it was hurting him so much I don't know if it was my breastmilk but it scared me so I stopped n plus I don't have any more milk. I try to pump though every once in a while. I lost my appetite completely so I think that has helped me to eat just enough @juliansmommy
  • I meant weight on top :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I lost 35 so far...gave birth may 4th. 20 lbs of it was in the first week. 10 more n ill be pre preggo weight...but I wanna lose 30. Any tips??? Not bfing.
  • edited September 2011
    Congrats on your weight loss, ladies! With #1 I gained 47 lbs and dropped it all in 3 weeks. I did exclusively breastfeed, but did not do anything else to drop the lbs. I'm 33+1 with #2 and have gained 18 lbs so far. I'm hoping to only gain another 5-7 at the most and I PRAY I drop all the weight as easily as I did with #1.
  • birth aug 30! gained a total of 28lb n lost 20 so far..bby grl will b 2w tomorrow :) pumping n lotsaa water!! n no junk!
  • Wow ladies that is really good :)
    I gained 40lbs total half of it is gone so im gonn try n eat right, no junk, no sodas etc... then im gonn work out the little jiggles I got going on In my tummy lol I think I even lost my butt somewhere in them 20 lol
  • @mrsG in 2 weeks ill post a pic when I was 40wks prego n then the after pic, maybe that will inspire me more to lose the weight n to show u ladies... after 2months ill be joining a gym (had a c sec n don't wanna mess that up or do anything before 2months)
  • I gained 36 lbs, gave birth on august 30th, and have lost 25 lbs in two weeks. I breastfeed/pumped for about 5 days then stopped. I also lost my appetite quite a bit and when I do eat its junk...oops so started tomorrow no more junk so I can lose the last 11 lbs.
  • I've lost basically all of it. I was 114 before and 158 at the end and I'm now 118 I think but really wanted to stay at 125 but oh well. So I've lost 40lbs.
  • @kcike812 all u gotta do is cut out the junk food n u can loose those 11 in less than 2wks
  • I know I just imagine if I hadn't eaten junk food it would all be gone by now lol. I do think my 25 lbs in two weeks is pretty amazing though. My husband is jealous because he packed on some weight during the pregnancy too and he hasn't lost any. Hehe
  • @kcike812 my boyfriend gained weight too, he was the one with all the "cravings" lol but yea 25lbs is really good, just cutting back a lil bot is really all we need :)
  • I gained only 21lbs with my pregnancy and I lost all of it, my body looks better now then it did b4 I got preggo. My son is now 12 wks
  • Lol my husband would eat and eat. I always joked and said he was eating for two. Well good luck on the rest of the weight lose! I'm sure we'll both be able to shed the rest and in my case a little bit more. :)
  • @mrsG aww thnx :)
    so when will he induce u?? R u ready??? Excited?? I was very excited n not nervous at all!
  • I gained 35 lbs during pregnancy and I'm 1 wk postpartum and lost 30 lbs ;) I started to breastfeed my twins but it made me so sick and exhausted. I need to lose another 40lbs though to get back to a good healthy weight.