rofl

edited September 2011 in Parenting
I feel like crap but im cooking dinner out of nowhere I hear my son screaming bloody murder! I got so scared... well apparently my little dog n him where playing and knocked him down... to make matters worse he peed his pants! Lol! Poor guy! The way he was screaming I thought he got really hurt! Omg I love being a mother! These kids keep me going I swear!

Comments

• Lol that's so cute!! :) my daughter screams her face off when she has an accident too.
  • edited September 2011
    Awe poor thing. My daughter got out of my vehicle on her birthday and she had her balloon in her hand. Well I went over to the other side to get my son out and you would of thought I or her father had been murdered im front of her. She screamed bloody murder like no other cry/scream i've ever heard before. I freaked out grabbed my son and ran to the other side. I said what's wrong she screamed and looked up and says,"my dora balloon is gone" holy cow my heart dropped like shew it wasn't anything bad but wow lol. I said awe pumpkin we will get you another one babe she says but mommy my balloon is gone. Poor thing! I felt bad. Hope your son is ok.
  • Lol! Aww poor kids! Cracks me up how overdramatic they are!