Just hormonal!!!!!!!

So my husband usually a great guy told me I'm "just hormonal". All because I was upset he left today. So the back story. Yesterday we were watching football together, even though I don't like it too much. Around half time his friend txted him & he says "I'm going to his house to watch the rest of the game " and left. He came home. About an hr later, he says "I'm gonna go play hockey." I say I'll go too since after noah comes I can't. He says no, stay home. Hes gone for 4 hrs! When he comes home all I want to do is cuddle. He does, for 10 minutes! Then a friend txts him and he goes to the man cave to"play on the computer for an hr." Four hrs later, I'm asleep & he comes to bed! Today, he comes home, goes down stairs to play with my son & then leaves for hockey, again! When I started crying he says "It's ok, your just hormonal!" Am I? Or should I be pissed? Oh and hes been gone for almost 5 hrs tonight!

Comments

• Combo of both but what an a$$. Sorry. I think that's nuts. Your wanting to spend time with him while you can but yet he's pushing you away. Id look at him and say your friends and fun can wait sometimes but I can't. Ill always be here for you they will come and go I wont. That's what I tell my man some times and he steps back like im crazy and says your right. Just sit him down and tell him how u feel. Good luck hun. Start ignoring him and see how he likes it also.