OMG she didn't tell ANYONE she was pregnant

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
So i work at Walmart with my friend Erynn. Apparently for 9months she was hiding a secret. She was pregnant. Nobody knew. Nobody could tell. Not even her parents. Our job never knew and just in general nobody. She hid this. She figured she'd give birth and give up the baby like nothing happened. Well friday night she gave birth to an 8lb 1oz 20in long baby boy named braydon michael. He's so adorable. Well when friday came and labor came she had to tell her parents and they were pissed. Her mom talked her into keeping the baby. She has nothing for him and i feel bad. I didn't believe her and needed proof. Well i got it. Tomorrow im bringing her 2 trash bags of baby clothes. But what i can't figure out is i just seen her Thursday. She didn't look pregnant. Im confused but happy for her. Its truth.

Comments

• Wow. That is crazy and a little sad that.she had to hide it. How old is she?
  • She's 19. Her baby is half black and her parents are extremely racist. She wont tell anyone who the dad is.
  • Wow. I feel sorry for her. No prenatal? Lucky mommy
  • No prenatal, nothing.
  • I know a girl that did the same thing. She didn't look pregnant at all. Hid her pregnancy and when her water broke she told her mom she was pregnant! Crazy. I hope my kids feel that its ok to come to me for stuff especially a pregnancy lol. Good luck to her and I hope she gets stuff she needs.
  • A bunch of people at walmart are getting together to get stuff.
  • You guys at walmart are so wonderful for trying to help her. Major brownie points
  • That's good. How is she feeling about being a mom since that wasn't her plan in the beginning. And I hope her parents can set aside their racial differences and love their grandson.
  • There was a girl here that didn't tell anyone till she was 3 weeks away from her due date. I don't see how people can hide it for so long! I was itching to tell everyone!
  • Wow how crazy is that
  • Idk how she's feeling about it. Im gonna visit her tomorrow after my ob check up. Me and my mom are gonna bring her stuff. I know she never wanted kids. Especially right now. I think alot of what she's going through is denial and fear.
  • Thats totally understandable. I hope that it gets easier or she makes a choice that is right for her and not what everyone else wants her to do because that could be worse.
  • Wow thats crazy but I can understand her fearing maybe that get parents will disown her but maybe this will open their eyes to black people and love this baby no matter what...I didn't tell anybody til I was 4 months just cause my mom is crazy!! Lol
  • Her parents found out when she was in labor. Full term. Im just thankful that the baby is ok and so is she.
  • My mom hid her pregnancy from my grand parents when she was 16 with my sister. My grand parents are very old fashioned. My grandma came to my mom when she was 8 months, pointes to my moms belly and says what are you going to do about that?! My mom is such a strong woman and had my sister all on her own with out her parents help. I hope youre friend gets everything she needs! Youre amazing for helping her!
  • When I was in highschool I had a friend who did that. unfortunately she wasn't as lucky.... She developed pre-e, she had a seizure and her family and everyone else forms out she was pregnant at the hospital. Her and the baby almost died. I can't remember how early she had the baby, but baby was in nicu for a long time.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My bd cousin did the exact same thing she got pregnant at 13 and hid it from the entire family and went into labor at my bd house and still refused to tell anyone and just kept telling mike to get her water she almost had her son on mikes bed. Mike finally mike had to go tell his dad that something was wrong with his cousin and his dad took her to er and that is when they found out she was pregnant but her mom never askeda question till a few days later but she did freak out on her at the hospital when she found out.
  • Good luck to that girl. I can't believe she hid it for so long! Was she overweight to begin with? I'm glad mommy and baby are doing well
  • My cousin's best friend didn't know she was pregnant until she was about 7 months! She didn't keep it from everyone, but I bet she was shocked to discover she was that far and didn't even know.
  • if a beautiful baby doesnt change her idiot racisist parents i dont know if could ever be helped.. but dont feel bad for the girl. you reap what you sue.. she should have told someone.. thats alot of stress to happen in just a few days.. i do wish her luck though thats a hard thing to go thru on your own.. i couldnt immagine it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @steph_due_101611 how are you friend and the baby doing now?
  • @Ahhtigerstripes1104 they're doing good. Im just glad that things are working out for them.