Omfg!!!!!

edited September 2011 in Depression
Ok so im in hospital waitin to be induced... They know ive had a history of depression and guess what... Theyve jumped on the depression bandwagon. Now theyre sayin im gonna be in for 3-4 days after I finally give birth! Wtf you want me to be depressed then because keeping in is just gonna get me down. Arseholes!!!!

Comments

• Can you not tell them it will make u feel worse being kept in... That's a joke! :-(
  • I told a midwife b4 but im just gonna wait an see when ive had her... I just dare them to start me lol
  • That's crappy, what did your midwife say? Lol bless u
  • She basically umm'd an ahh'd in the right places and said "well whatevers best" :-?
  • Just bc you have depression they are keeping you over. Im sorry but I suffered from depression back in the day and once I had my baby I was like nothing can make me more happy right now! Unless they pink slip you or there is something physically wrong with you from the pregnancy they can't really keep you past the two days if you have natural birth.
  • @momofsoontobe7 I think its because ive got a history of self harm and a suicide attempt... I told my midwife b4 my depression was never with my children it was myself I hated and wanted to run away from. Ive been ok for about 2 years but its like as soon as the D word gets mentioned the cling to it like glue!