Placental abrubtion 27weeks

Hey so ive been high risk for my whole pregnancy because of a subchronic hematoma, an Ive had bleeding threw out my whole pregnancy, at 25weeks the doctor discovered the babys stomach was behind a couple weeks in growth so they are gonna deliver the baby at 36 wks by csection, an at my 27wk app. they discovered that my placenta was peeling away from the top of my uterous. So is this the same as placental abrubtion, an is it a severe problem?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think that is what's called a chronic abruption. I had an acute abruption during labor so it happened immediately and there was a lot of blood all at once. At least if they are aware of it from now they can keep an eye on it, so I guess it's not that severe since they're still letting you go to 36 weeks. Take it easy in the meantime though.
  • yeah an it all sounded really scarey, an my doctor just said that they want to continue seeing me every week, so I wasnt sure if that ment it wasnt a serious problen or what
  • My advice to you is that if you see a lot of blood all of a sudden (more than you've been having), call 911 immediately. Not trying to scare you. Just some advice I'm shooting your way based on my own experience. Best of luck to you! :*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.