less than 4 weeks!

edited September 2011 in October 2011
I can't believe I'll have my baby girl in my arms in less than 4 weeks (3 weeks and 5 days)! It feels like just yesterday I was freaking out because I found out I was prego! it has gone by so fast! Anybody else feel like this?

Comments

• Yes ill b having a c section in 8 days and im so excited. But at the same time im pretty nervous :)
  • Me too 3 weeks 6 days left, it feels like yesterday that I found out I'm prego. But I'm so excited and can't wait to hold my baby girl!
  • Lucky ladies! I am not due til the 24th of October so I still have a little more than 5 weeks left. Time is dragging and I am so ready for her to be here...plus, I will get to sleep on my tummy again and that is something I miss so much!
  • Found out at my appointment today that if baby is not here by due date 25th sep. then I'll be induced on the 28th! Woo hoo! No more than two weeks for me
  • Go to the doctor Monday (9/19) for another ultrasound to see how big my baby girl is and then will probably be forced into a c-section.... was planning on trying to have a completely natural, drug-free labor.
  • @Cole_plus_one I think me and you are facing the same end.... My due date is 10-4 but they think my baby will be to big for vaginal delivery so if he is not here soon I will be forced into c section as well I'm going to see if they will just induce me though if he is already in position and he has been so unless he moves you know... Best of luck to you! I'm anxious to meet my lil one
  • I already tried that! :( my dr said they can't do anything until 39 weeks! I wish they would at least give me a chance but I guess I would prefer a planned c-section instead of an emergency one.....