baby girl themes

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
Can someone help me with ideas with bby girl shower themes.?? Cause I wanted tooo do hello kitty but there's NOTHING:( soo I neeeda try looking for something elseee. Ideas will help me big time ....

Comments

• You can still do hello kitty just get everything pink & do decorations yourself. You can have like a hello kitty cake ballons & regular ones that say it's a girl lol
  • @hismom20 yeahhh ur right but I think it will take a lot of time mking all my own decorations.andd etc but mmm we wil see I neeeda go to party city too see what kinda ideas pop on myy mind..(:
    @addi3886 awww that's cuteee.=]
  • How about zebra and hot pink?
  • I did pink ladybugs. But they have a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff at Target and Party City, do everything pink like @hismom20 said and then throw in some Hello Kitty balloons and stickers. I bought pink napkins and stamped them with a lady bug stamp because I couldn't find any lady bug party stuff.
  • Lol yeah for my babyshower I wanted baseball in red & white & made alot of my own stuff of course there was some blue incorporated in there lol but my decorations were red baseball I loved it. It's actually easy to make everything lol get a hot glue gun & that'll be your bestfriend lol
  • @blueberrysmom yeaa I was thinking that lol. .mmmm decisions...
  • I just did hot pink, light pink, and white with its a girl theme everywhere :)
  • i did hot pink..bright orange..and white..
    mainly butterflies and tissue paper pompoms..
    it came out soon nice..but didnt really take pics since i was busy running around and so was everyone else..
  • I had a chic theme.. to get what i mean just go to chic baby themes.. i used it for mine