I really regret..

I really regret not MAKING my husband do all of the things I asked/wanted/needed him to do before the baby hot here. Granted, she's here way sooner than we expected, but now we're home, and some very important things haven't been done.. now I can't help him do these things, I don't know if they're actually going to get done, and I don't know if I can be in this house with my brand new baby and not pull my hair out (okay, the last one is an exaggeration, but between my hormones and worrying about my baby, its pretty close to true).

Comments

• Ugh! I feel ya! How can we make them though?! I start doing what I asked him to do so he gets off his butt! My fav is when I ask him to refill the water and he doesn't ill go outside n start pulling the huge five gal jug in until he notices then he does it. Lol! Stupid men!
  • Hire someone. That's what I did. He started real fast when he found out I was going to pay a handy man $100 for soething he could do in two hours. Men don't speak english. They speak something else. I need a translator.