I want my mommy! Npr

edited September 2011 in Health
Today at her dr office, we were told my mom has kidney failure. The dr gave us papers on it & set up a biopsy to figure out why. I held her hand & said is ok. But then I read the papers & really thought. I'm scared! My mom is a great mom, a wonderful grandma & since I've been an adult a good friend. When my ex husband said he didnt want my son and I she was there to help me out. When my second son died, she held me during delivery & even helped me pick out the baby coffin & stone. When I found out I was pregnant now she cried she was so happy! I was married in june & she was hospitalized for a sever kidney infection. She missed my wedding. Now she may be too sick and in a diffrent hospital when noah comes! I need my mommy! Sry this is long & I know a lot of you have problems , but if I write this on fb, she will feel bad that I'm so worried.

Comments

• I am sending lots of prayers to your mom and you. %%-
  • I am so sorry hun. She has complete failure? That is so scary. I will be thinking of your family.
  • Im so sorry to hear this, I hope everything works out for ur mom.
  • Hopefully she's able to fight it and the drs can help. Will be praying for her >:D<
  • She has stage 4ckd. Thanks. Right now I'm just reading up & educating myself. I'm a person who wants to know things! We're not sure where to go from here. Thank you for the prayers!
  • I'm sorry I will say a prayer for you and your family
  • So sorry to hear that I will pray for you and your mom I know how that is my brother only has one kidney and his only good one started to fail on him.