depressed

edited February 2011 in Third Trimester
I could kill myself right now. I feel like a fat cow. Im so scared about birth and I have no stress relief.

Comments

• I am scared too! Don't worry I keep hearing it is all worth it and my stress relief is hot bath and or good cry!
  • Please take a deep breath and even though it might not feel like it things will get better. I too am very depressed. I've lost 3 of the closest people in my life all with in the last year.... my best friend died two weeks ago at 26 years old. You need to find some help... someone to talk to. Please I am here if you need to talk and have no one to talk to about your fears and sadness. But I really hope you find someone professional to talk to also. I know all to well what it feels like to be alone and scared. But you are not alone.
  • I have never commented on a post before but I read them daily. The girls here can be a great sorce of help and information. If it is easier for you to talk without everyone being able to see it you can always email me. Walliehead@yahoo.com.