I miss my phone (npr)

This morning when i went to charge my phone the light that comes on to show its charging wasnt on or even blinking nothing so i just assumed it was the charger. I tried on a different charger nothing so i go out in the heat turn on my hot truck just to see if my phone would charge on my car charger nothing. So I go to sprint crossing my fingers its not water damage when i get it back they tell me a little piece that is right where the charger goes is broken in half so now i have to spend 100 to get a damn refurbished phone when ive had this phone for over a year ive been paying sprint insurance and best buy insurance (I bought it at best buy) but just last month i canceled the bb insurance assuming it wasnt going to get broken (im kicking myself for this right now). For what ive heard the bb insurance doesnt really question you and doesnt charge nearly as much as sprint :( Im 38 weeks pregnant im still doing everyday errands (picking up my sis from work taking care of my niece grocery shopping etc) and i hate to be without a phone if i wasnt pregnant i wouldnt care. Also instead of laying comfy in my bed or the couch with my phone one pregly or facebook im on my exercise ball on my laptop lol.

Sorry i know this isnt pregnancy related but this really sucks. vent over!!!

Comments

• that sucks! I know I feel naked (not in a good way!) when I'm without my phone. Can't stand it!
  • Ugh I know, I tried to help my boyfriend change the oil in the car and completely smashed my phone. So I had to by a new phone and on top of another new bill so in the month my son is born I have to come up with an extra $300