Unique pretty spanish girl names

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
My baby will be 3/4 hispanic and i want a really unique hispanic name any ideas?

Comments

• Tomisita Maria is beautiful that's my God sisters name n when she grows she cud always go by Maria
  • Isabella
    Camilla
    Anel
    Aryanna
    Ileana
    Those are just a few I could think of:)
  • My daughters name is gabriella. I also like gulianna
  • Hi this is my first post Im 11 weeks today and just wanted to give you an idea for names my aunties name is sokoya and she goes by sokie and my grandmas name is ofelia they are both full hispanic :)
  • @ desertrose, sokoya is a pretty name but i like the spelling sakoia or sequioa
  • I love the name Selena
  • Sallma, nataliaa are both beautiful names
  • Tamikia (ta mik ugh)
  • Is yanessa cute pronounced like janessa
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Melita ; Malita. I was going to use that name before I found out I was pregnant. Then now I want Malia or Mela. All pretty names. Melita means honey sweet.
  • Yessinia some call her yessie or jessie most use the yu sound rather than the je sound
  • Aurelia is pretty I think. My great grandmothers name was Natividad
  • My boyfriend is guatemalan and I am italian, if our baby is a girl I decided to name her a spanish name. Im still deciding, but ive thought about isabella or catalina. As for spanish boy names, im not too fond of them haha
  • Ha ha @Christina , my friends spanish, his midle name is Jesus, and when ever he would get into trouble his mom would say, " What are you doing!!?? " " You can't act like that you have the name of Christ!!! " Lol used to freak him out lol Love it :)
  • forgot the exact spelling but love Aracelli? are ah sell ee
  • I dont think im gonna name my baby till its born and i see it cause its to hard picking names and i think once i see it it will come naturally
  • Andrea
    Arianna
    Analia
    Araceli
    Karina
    Ivonne
    Giselle
    Edith
    Isabella
    jazmin

• Esperanza. Means "Hope"
  • @kmose77 thats too funny! everyone says its good to name your son after his father, uhmmm sorry lol my bfs name is Dario. I love him to pieces, but I dont want our child with the same name.
  • Is Jane (Jah-nay) pretty? there would be an accent over the e
  • My little sisters name is Santanya Danielle...I've only heard her name twice but I think its very pretty and unique
  • Just a Q since were on spanish names, anyone herd of the name Jazcyra?? May be spelled a little different. But I herd it a couple years ago and fell in love with it. I was told it was spanish. But when I tried to look it up I couldn't find it anywhere. Being huge on name meaning I really felt like I needed to know what it ment before I could use it. Closest thing I came accross was Jasira. A eastern name I believe Egyption I think..? Anyone know a spanish version??
  • Camila
    Carolina
    Natalia
    Mariana
    Paola
    Sofia
    Janet
    Sara
    Carla
    Karina
    Eva
    Ana