oooo! ooooo! oooooooh! sex while pregnant!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Okay ladies...is it just me or did sex just become the next best thing to pickles and ice cream while pregnant!?! Lol! \:D/

I hear its because of blood flow is that true?
Anyone else having sex cravings?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haha I totally agree was also the best with my first pregnancy too ahh ma zing lol
  • I got no sex drive. It sucks for my husband but I guess he is use to it I been like this for all three pregnancy. I do want it every once in a while after a good nap but he is at work
  • I get excited everyday =P~ ......hehe!!
  • Same no sex, drive I try for him but if theres nothing its not gonna work
  • @debs. See I hear that some women can't even stand the idea of sex...

I find it weird, like I said I hear its has to do with blood flow but with all pregnancy you get blood flow to down theren

Hmmmphh I'm so confused lol L-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :( you luckies... my bf hates me right now and yeah. I'm pretty horny so it sucks
  • @debs I'm the same... its horrible :( my hubbys really understanding but it doesn't stop me Feelin horrid, I'm praying it comes back VERY soon lol
  • @ashes, Ahh that's horrible... men can be mean sometimes :s
  • I have been band from sex by the doctor untill I am 12 weeks gutted my sex drive is through the roof and can not act on it grr
  • Omgosh yall!! I feel so bad for my hubby! I'm really afraid I'm going to break him! Lol :"> All I want to do is bang him! And sometimes it hurts a little but o still want it! Oh yeah! :-j
  • Ladies if you DONT have the drive just give the hubby a video, and give him permission to use his hand..he did it before he met you..I'm sure it wouldn't kill him. :D
  • ive also heard the further u are the better it is ;)
  • @mama_of_5 ROTFLMAO! My hubby actually asked me what was wrong with me, and he really laughed it off that afterwards I eat. Bahahaaa!
  • @momofmany79 I am in the same boat except I don't think its looking good for me at 12 weeks. My sex drive is ridiculous since getting pregnant.
  • @lyndsay1983 I've heard that too. Its going to be a crazy 9 months then.;) lol
  • With my first pregnancy I wanted sex two weeks before I was due but not cause my sex drive went up because i was trying to see if it would help me go in labor it didn't but at least my husband has sex before I delivered
  • Yes I been feenin fa it LOL....I haven't had nun yet
  • in the first trimester I would gag at the thought of kissing hubby let alone sex...the 2nd trimester holy moly...the kids cannot go to bed soon enough! It's like we just met! Poor hubby doesnt know what to make of it!!!

I hope it lasts past pregnancy!
  • my sex drive annoys my husband...i think...it was high b4 I got pregnant now it's even worse...i'm just happy that now he seems to be happy about it....think he's learned that if i don't get it everyday then I will have an attitude....hope my sex drive goes down after i give birth cause right now all i'm doing is hurting myself, it hasn't hit me yet that i can't do everything i use to but w/ my legs swelling i'm starting to get the hint
  • I have really been craving some good lovin but it seems like my bf is the one not in the mood. We used to have sex at least 3 times a week...now since I've been pregnant its more like 3 times a month. So sad.
  • my sex drive is very high n my hubby loves it, hope it stays the way for the rest of the pregnancy!!!
  • My sex drive is crazy... I'm 7 weeks and if I'm not at work,sleep, or feeding my face I'm on him... he loves it... I had a high sex drive before the baby now its just threw the roof... the only thing is my boobs hurt so bad but he loves them... smh
  • @Momofmany79 why are you band from sex until 12wks idk what i would do if tjat happened before i got pregnant we did it almost everyday but now we do it everyday twice to 3xs a day it's crazy but he loves it lol!
  • I have no sex drive & I'm 30 weeks. For the first time in 30 weeks I tried & totally regret it! That mess hurts so bad. Why!? LOL. You ladies are so lucky with a high drive
  • I'm at 34 weeks and still enjoy it:-)
  • I want it all the time. I would hump in my sleep if I could. My hubby laughs cause that's the first thing I ask for when he comes home. I could care less about his day I just want to hump. Lol