baby showerrrrrrr

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
What's your o was your baby shower theme? ?? I made upp my mind mine is going too be a princess theme with a lil dash of pink zebra print decorattions

Comments

• Zebra with turquoise. Loved it. Will tag you in the thread with the pics. Hey, you can get a similar cake!
  • My theme was "Baby Rockstar" for my son :-) Blues, greens, whites. Stars & cute guitars. It's a similar theme to his nursery too hehehe.
  • @Blueberrysmom thank-you and btw I lovedd the cakeee(:
  • baby boy!!! lol.. and lots of yummy food.. im not that into all that extra stuff.. whens your shower.. mines this saturday im so excited about it
  • @lae3 congrats wats ur theme??(: and well yeh mines not till october 8th but my bd and mother r plnning mine they juss told me too pik a theme...(:
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm doing sea animals, that's what his room is going to be done in so I thought it'd be cute. I'm having mine this Saturday I'm so excited! =D
  • i dont have a theme.. im having a baby boy! thats my theme .. lol.. not only that my mil is putting it all together and im going to be surprised.. so will see how it turns out
  • Everything Was built around giraffes and the colors were orange, yellow, and gray. It was adorable and my bff planned the whole thing.