Weird Cravings

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Hey girls! What is your weirdest craving? Food or not.

Mine is gum & ice together. And the smell of snuggle dryer sheets.

Comments

• Nothing yet with this one butblast time was weird....... You know the car spounges tgey sell at walmart for like a dollar.. They are bright colors.... Well the smell of them! I no lie had about 30 of tjem.. In the car, house, everywhere.
  • Well mine is hot sauce on everything. In soup,green beans,pizza,and every thing else and i love hot wings rite nw cnt gt enough :>
  • Mine is pickles w/chocolate pudding. Weird, I know.lol. but its sooo good
  • @mz_hejohnson are you having a boy?
  • @momofthree i dnt no yet i find out in two weeks bt its funny every body is saying im having a boy for so many different resons lol
  • :) well i'm having a boy all I want is hot spicy food, with my daughter I couldn't even look at it I got sick.
  • :( I want a girl lol but I can't eat anything with out hot sauce on it...I hope the metaphore is wronggg :p
  • Pickles ,potatoe chips ,Orange juice.. mostly salty Everything,except for OJ :)
  • Hot sauce on everything = ) but I really want a girl :-?
  • edited February 2011
    I want a girl , I will have to stop putting.hot sauce in my food
  • Nothing too weird. I love honey though! With peanut butter on toast, on graham crackers,on biscuits.... I was scared at 1st cuz i heard it isnt good for babies, but i read that it's okay during pregnancy.
  • Onions lol I want lots of onions!!!!!!!!
  • I crave everything sweet especially ice cream and apple pie
  • Apple doughnuts and lucozade original!!
  • @kasandra_2 thanks now I am totally going to have to make a homemade apple pie...sounds SO GOOD! :)
  • I want spicy food all the time, I am having a boy! :)
  • @babylyon11 same here, only I hate the heartburn that always comes with it.
  • Luckily no heartburn yet...knock on wood :)
  • @Duckyysgal I'm all over the car sponges too! Except its not just the smell, I've got to chew on them n I just can't get enough its totally weird and I can't explain it. Weirdly enough I was the same when preg ant with my son and swore I wouldn't do it again but I hit 20weeks n that strange ache in my jaw came back n I just gotta chew on a big sponge!
  • I can't stomach most things, but we spent $30 to have hot wings delivered last night. The delivery person showed up right after I puked my guts out and my throat was on FIRE, but I felt the need to eat them anyway...so I did. And they were delicious. Gender predictor says I'm having a girl, but I won't know for a while. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow.
  • Drinks!! Juice, soda, slurpees, shakes, smoothies, milk....I want it all. And chef boyardee ravioli and spaghetti-o's
  • Lemons...peel them n eat them like an Orange lol n there is a disorder during pregnancy that gives you cravings to eat or chew on non food items like I have heard of people eating dirt,bar of soap and things like that...