so...i think this may be it!

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
So, I'm sat here watching "this morning" with my cup of tea and got a constant ache in my lower abdomen.38+4 wks and have gone way past due with the other two kids. Crossing fingers and toes that it is labour and I'm not left suffering for weeks after dd.( 1 went 42wk and 1 went 41+3wk) debating whether to get on the ball and help it along a little? Supposed to be taking my son to the dentist in 2 hours so don't really wanna be driving there in pain :-S oh.... the dilemma. Really want this to be it!

Comments

• I say get the ball as soon as u get back :D good luck
  • Thanks, think I will. Still feeling it so yey... gosh I really want this to happen on time this time. It def feels ready to come out now. Squished! Baby still having a wriggle tho... can't remember whether that's normal in labour?!!? Been 8 years since the last one!
  • So... intensifying quite quickly. Not attempted to make it progress but, thinking I may not be collecting the kids from school or making that appointment. Gonna start timing contractions now. Not told anyone apart from you ladies as I don't want them all to panic (fuss!). Gonna wait until its time for the delivery suite before ringing daddy I think. If this is a "practice" I'm gonna be so disappointed
  • Good luck momma & labor dust!
  • Come on baby!! >:D<
  • Labor dust!!
  • Just collected the kids from school and I'm back home on the ball. Every 10 mins. Thanks for the labour dust girlies!! Think its working. Baby still having the odd wriggle. Anyone remember that when in labour?
  • Good luck hun!!
  • edited September 2011
    Good luck! \:D/
  • Arrgh! No change :-( same pain but, no more progression. Gonna be a long drawn out one I know it :-(
  • Hope you manage to get some sleep hun!!! i watched this morning haha the dog bit made me chuckle! must've been in good mood normally i hate louie Spence lol x
  • Every 20min lasting 25 secs :-( has been all day and to top it off, got a kidney infection. If I were in the US they'd have stripped my membranes for me now and i probably would have had it. Constant niggly pain for days!!!! I'm on a right sulk.@samiuk any progression?
  • @jennys3rd nothing :( and really fed up and in so much pain from my pgp so annoying! Cba no more going to go to midwife and CRY MY EYES OUT if i ain't had him by Wednesday lol think we have stubborn teasing babies lol x
  • @samiuk yep! I'm starting to think we have!! I'm gonna try my hardest to ignore the pain today. Maybe go to the cinema or something. ANYTHING. Usually stand watching Richard play football for 90mins on a Sat but, no chance today! You allowed to try moving things along yet?
  • @jennys3rd just. walking, ball and sex really, he wants me to go Leeds with him to pick up a spare tyre but i don't want to :( erghh pain in back and down left leg :/ this mornin was on opposite side so i dunno wtf going on wi my body but i want it back :( lol x
  • Goin down your leg? Sciatica (most probably definitely spelt wrong lol) maybe???? U don't have much luck do you?! Ooh a car journey, yey Haha!!! They try to convince us owt will work :-) could be better than staying in tho. Get a couple of mags and some munchies for the journey @samiuk yey...sex back on the cards Woohoo. I'm just not up for it now at all :-( its not bloody working!!
  • @jennys3rd haha neither am i but if it works I'll try owt lol, we went on a long drive yesterday wanted to go for a walk at about 8 last night by time we got to were we normally walk though it was chuckin it down so we drove and when a junction came up he just said left or right we ended up lost haha but was good, he tryin to bribe me with a KFC lol, oh and I'm allowed to run up and down his dad's stairs later (there safe to run up has like small but wide) haha so imma try that! i think he just gettin upset now cos I'm always upset crying and that cos of pain, what you planning on watching at pics? i don't right fancy standing andwatching footy either haha x
  • Was gonna go to watch inbetweeners to see if it can make me laugh and POP my waters. I didn't end up goin. Watched tron at home with my son. Haha Lmao... you're allowed to run up n downstairs Woohoo :-) @samiuk